Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

You know it's good directing when you can't tell what's going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Bad Munki posted:

The snow and in the dark and all that, but no helmet or even a hat and he seems to be wearing regular old glasses? What?

Helmet will help id the corpse wrapped around a powerline

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Fox is saying time to get a new laptop

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

How did you pay the ten bucks to get here?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

IUG posted:

Alright, I turned this one off quickly because I looked at what else he had on YouTube a while ago. His first or second video seemed to have the message of "people who are depressed need to just go take a walk or do a hobby ", which doesn't sound like a good mental health stance. So I may have taken the wrong impression of this video.

Those are in fact two things that can and have helped with some depressions not all and each is unique

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Here's my best guess
https://youtu.be/nsjQ3Gblzys

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Watch my video then 99% sure it's gotta be him

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

You sure these are not just giants?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Splatoon 3 baybee!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

My god an original Jonny five aces

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

She clearly was a chair, that other chair is her parent

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

They should shake it even more, more shakes mean more real.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Cowboys of Moooore Aqua

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I want sliders with cheese please

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Whatever this is, less of it

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

What happened to jokes!?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

This is why the burbs are so safe from imagined ninjas

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Why not just go down hill?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

And the bike doesn't need the exercise it's a machine

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Turned on flash to expose the silhouette of oz in the cloud

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Weak rear end embalming if anything

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

"worse people"

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Like the clues it's a fetish are everywhere

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Found it!
https://youtu.be/Abe1W1gGXy0

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Needs reverse where she puts it back where it bartends

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Its a GIF!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Suicide Squad?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Who's hating on goats?!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

I like that they just sound like two kids screaming at each other

is there a longer video that shows what happens or is that the only clip?

im assuming edited and sold to some drat clickbait aggregator and legally unable to be shown in any other form! yay!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Oh man videos of people telling us what they see that we see

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

As opposed to oops animated

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Boo Boo is holding that phone

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Hi Florida

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

How to tell me you don't have cats or terriers without telling me you don't have them

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I love watching dogs kill peanut butter

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

No Reverso?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I'll fight a bear vs a bison any day
I'll lose both but the bear will kill me
The bison will make me wish it did

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Wait am I supposed to react to the lady or the video she's watching or the actor in the fed ex uniform?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Just always throw poo poo at clients

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Oh poo poo I tripped into hypnospace!