Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cru Jones
Mar 28, 2007

Cowering behind a shield of hope and Obamanium
I can hear the music playing in my head while I watch that P&T gif

mobby_6kl posted:

Didn't they do a show in Vegas? I regret I didn't look into it, the agenda was already pretty packed when I was there a few years ago.

Yes and it's great, but they don't perform this anymore due to Teller's back problems. Also he's like 73-74 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cru Jones
Mar 28, 2007

Nfcknblvbl posted:

I imagine the couple making videos like that are doing what HowToBasic did but for Facebook.

I can 100% hear Justin Flom's voice in the background of that video. He used to be a magician but is super cringe and no one liked him so he started making those super dumb clickbait videos on facebook where it's mostly just showing his wife's cleavage or rear end in tight pants under the guise of a "prank" or "one weird trick".

It's super dumb and last I heard him and his wife we're cheating on each other, so maybe move this to the schad thread.

Cru Jones
Mar 28, 2007

Robots taking more of our jobs!