Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Geemer posted:

It's that thing from horror movies/games, like when slender men start approaching. You know, so you can get ready to be spooped.

E: Like this weird cat which just saw some static (unmute it):
https://i.imgur.com/Z8lFwlE.mp4

Wow, that's much better with sound! :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

raverrn posted:

If that's a drone shot the cat seems remarkably unconcerned.

Did "friend with a camera" never occur to you?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Looks like someone put all their skill points into Luck.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Oh, that's why I get leg cramps when I sleep sometimes!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm on phone. Can someone unfuck this url for me please

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/QVX63El

and page Instant Jellyfish!

I got you.

https://i.imgur.com/UIIhy12.mp4

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

There's got to be a better way!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

No, that's Ecco. The remake is looking different that I thought.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

That's a turkey and according to Wikipedia, that's a "snood" on its face.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I'm the riders who would be bashing into each other either when they all drop, or when they are retracted.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Is this that guy who used a NIN beat to make a song, and therefore won't let him win awards because he's black not a country musician?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

God damnit Andoid Apocalypse posted the YouTube while I was making the gif.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

Is there a Frinkiac equivalent for Futurama?

Yup, it was Morbotron. That's what I just used for that gif.

https://morbotron.com/

They apparently also do Rick & Morty, but I haven't seen someone use that yet on these forums.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Pallet jacks are way too much fun, not sure why they never made double wide razor scooters.

They exist, my neighbor's kid has one. It seems that he can somehow move the back two wheels back and forth like roller skates to move it forward.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

The Fifth Element is also my favorite movie, but that song is the worst part for me. So imagine my surprise that it wasn't some original composition for the movie.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

DaveKap posted:

Huh? I linked to an article about how it was an original composition for the movie... What are you talking about?

Sorry, I meant I was surprised it was something to be sung. I assumed the whole song was autotuned, because that's what it sounds like. I knew the actress who played the Diva was a model, and figured all the audio was just dubbed over after being manufactured entirely. I didn't think someone actually (tried to) sing it.

I'm phrasing this horribly. I thought they just hired some non-opera singer, and then autotuned the poo poo out of it.

IUG has a new favorite as of 00:36 on Aug 17, 2019

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Amusement parks have storm tracking radar so they can close rides like that well before the lightning can strike a ride with guests on it. (Or at least I assume, if Lake Compounce had one, then I imagine the bigger parks do too.)

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Nope, more Fire Emblem characters instead!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Cool youtube video that autoplays, without sound.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

What does it do?

It doesn't do anything, that's the beauty of it!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Captain Swing posted:

180x180, 125kb

Someone already has that as an avatar. Or at least they did. No idea who though.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I don't remember that scene, I guess it's time I rewatch Akira...

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I loving hate it when the animators cheap out and don't sync the walking animations with the ground.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

The shirt says Virginia, but the video says Florida.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I wonder what this guy did to piss off Squirrel Girl.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

I just wanna see the dog.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Me when my baby falls asleep.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Me at the BBQ.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Installing an OS in the 90s.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

This is the second video he's put out where he's lovely on mental health. Out of like 5 videos. I'm done with this dude already.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Alright, I turned this one off quickly because I looked at what else he had on YouTube a while ago. His first or second video seemed to have the message of "people who are depressed need to just go take a walk or do a hobby ", which doesn't sound like a good mental health stance. So I may have taken the wrong impression of this video.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I turned the sound on hoping to hear Sonic the Hedgehog music.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Where is he buried? I’d like to leave flowers on his jrave.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Mat Cauthon posted:

Jack Black has really led something of a charmed life, hasn't he

I looked up his wiki page because I wondered if he had kids. It seems he has an extremely poo poo childhood (hooked on cocaine at age 14, brother died of aids), so now he’s making up for that maybe.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

More like too many assholes in motor boats.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I too stack things like that in my garage.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I guess the regular hand couldn’t hold the hammer, you need an upgraded hand to do that job.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I expected that Ghostface Killer loop.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

lol I had to stop watching this at 15 seconds in because I only just got to the point where you switch to playing as Jeff. I don’t want marbles spoiling my play through.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Who’s that guy, and what’s his shop’s URL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Samovar posted:

Interesting thing about those slides.

If you get hit from behind, you can be flung off the sled and go down the rough concrete yourself, scraping off almost all the skin from the back of your legs.

Ask me how I know this.

Also if you go too fast around a turn it can flip over onto of you as you slide to a stop. Ask me how I know.

(You better believe after a trip to the first aid station I was back on the chair lift to go again.)