Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I do this constantly if I go to an Ikea. They just have special drifting carts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

His Divine Shadow posted:

Aren't all carts like this where you live?

Where I live I'm lucky if a cart can roll in a straight line when I push it.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/rAFP13z.mp4

I can relate

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

The robot shouldn't be able to get a repaint while transforming, that's cheating!

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

The only part of it that looks dangerous to me is that skateboard on rails thing since it looks easy to fall off and smack your head on the rails and also impossible to stop myself from using it.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I feel like the most useful use of a nunchuck would be as a blackjack that can be easily folded and concealed but has the range of a baseball bat in a pinch.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I don't get the constant hand switching, it seems like it would leave you open on the backswing, especially against someone who didn't also have a nunchuck they were switching hands with. When I toyed around with some wooden nunchucks it was pretty easy to flick or even catch and reflick. Most of the hits seem to come from flicks so I'm wondering if hand switching is like dribbling a basketball, just something they have to do in neutral to prevent it from being two people flicking at each other, or if there is some purpose to it. Of course I'm no nunchuck master.

https://i.imgur.com/hGKG80D.mp4

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

They hit very hard with a simple swing, something about the hinged motion of the end. You don't really need to build momentum, even with the heavy wood ones. You do need to worry about catching it, especially if you hit something and it goes wild and comes back at you, and that's why they're always bouncing it off their own body on the inside hinge to reduce or redirect momentum, and it's useful then to catch it under your arm just to stop it spinning. I can do the arm switch thing but just never knew why I'd want to outside of stopping it.

There's got to be at least one nunchuck master on SA that we can summon.

https://i.imgur.com/PV1u1XW.mp4

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I don't know, I'm pretty sure I remember getting oneshotted by one in Elden Ring.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I was just watching the turtle, wondering when a firefighter was going to get out and flip it when it got smacked by a cooler jug and I realized the whole thing was nonsense. Curse your misdirection turtle, you got me again!

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

The Sean posted:

There were no drivers. I pointed this out in what you quoted and if you watched the video you would know that.

GIF Thread: i didn't watch the gif but I have strong opinions anyways

Hoisted by your own petard Mr., there's a driver at the 17/18 second mark!

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

TicTacs have been using this strategy for years to claim to be 0 sugar despite being made almost entirely out of sugar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

When I heard they were making a Super Mario Land themepark with Mario Kart I thought it would be something like this but I guess it's just some lame VR glasses rail shooter thing. Really dropping the ball.