Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I like that you can read this line as coming from either character and it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/tsMHa1q.mp4

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

What is this? A gif for ants?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Is....is that the Zybourne Clock?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Shifty Nipples posted:

that kid gets hit when she cries

Yep. She is clearly looking at the parent like "Did I do it right?"

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Karate Bastard posted:

I meant to imply that left to my own imagination, my imagination will only imagine perverted things.

Lurking Haro posted:

Please don't 'bate.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Glagha posted:

I think the question was, did people really not know that Indiana Jones (and hell, Star Wars for that matter) were both love letters to old pulp adventure stories?

Of course there are people that don't know and think their favorite film invented every god drat thing. What kind of question is this? The vast majority of people don't do any kind of research or look back at the history of gently caress all.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I'm sorry. That post was rather rude of me. I work in adult education, and I can say from daily experience that if there is something you think is obvious or self-evident in any way, it really isn't to a large, large part of the population.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

The sign literally says "no pick ups." Open and shut case. Book 'em.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

https://www.facebook.com/IGot2MuchSauce/videos/253845872200835/

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

gently caress happened to make Vijayanagar drop off the list entirely? It goes from second place to third and then is gone entirely, while the cities below it remain more or less the same.

marshmallow creep has a new favorite as of 03:17 on Mar 20, 2019

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/pbrfWsu.mp4

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I was expecting a sea gull attack.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/qcnOXJs.mp4

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Salmon gently caress themselves to death to spawn. I think that's what we're seeing and neither of those other things.

Literally the loving aftermath.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

VelociBacon posted:

Look at this guy with his dick raw from car jerkin

That's what the engine oil is for, you clown.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

"Ah, my favorite primate, the frog."

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Mierenneuker posted:

The Devil May Cry games have taught me not to settle for less and to go for those SSS-ranks.

You get a C in the American system and you feel "Okay, fine, acceptable."

When you know there are SSS ranks and you get a C, you realize you have always been trash.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

How IT Chapter 2 should have ended.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

It's poplar fluff--it burns too fast to reach the ignition temperature of the grass, so the grass is fine.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Everything about dogs is so good.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

deoju posted:

What's the deal with Mercury and Uranus rotating in the opposite direction?

Hm? Mercury isn't rotating in an opposite direction, it's just going very slowly compared to Earth (though not nearly as slow as Venus).

Uranus doesn't just rotate backward, it rotates on its side. This is believed to be because it got hit with a simply massive object at some point in the past that knocked it over and spun it the other way around, and it hasn't stopped since, mostly because why would it?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

It does spin around its poles, it just the planet got turned on its side and so the poles are in a different orientation from every other planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4NXbFOiOGk&t=111s

marshmallow creep has a new favorite as of 05:56 on Jul 19, 2020

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Moon Slayer posted:

I've never had any problems with headaches.

Ok, bye.

Come back so I can show you what you're missing. :toughguy:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

bike tory posted:

I was young and flexible once, are you telling me I could've done that??

I used to be able to lie on my front and put my feet flat on the floor next to my ears. Now I get a backache if I sleep on my back.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

SavageMessiah posted:

I love this show, it's so loving stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUqRHU_ECk4

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Vashro posted:

How many balls get blown off honing that technique ?

One of my uncles tried doing that poo poo when he was younger. He didn't shoot himself in the balls, but when he was putting the gun back in the holster, the hammer stuck on the side of the holster and pulled just enough to cycle the chamber and then drop. He managed to shoot himself through the thigh and calf. Had to drive himself to the hospital because he was loving around in a field by himself.

This is the same uncle who got so fed up with a noisy cicada outside his window one summer that he climbed the tree it was in, found it happily chirping away, and blasted it with a .45 at point blank range. This was in dead of night when everyone else in the house was asleep.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Samovar posted:

I'm guessing this uncle voted for Trump?

Oh he was dead long before Trump ran for office.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I can hear both depending on which I look at (it's working as intended for me) and my wife standing next me can only hear unintelligible noise, regardless of what words she's looking at.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

can't seem to turn the sound on, though. doesn't show up in the right click.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

crocodile tormenting sessions

Is this how you get crocodile tears? Just trolling crocodiles until they weep like babes?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Jabberlock posted:

it'd be weird if she hated it

What's the hate-gently caress version of bike riding?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Kennel posted:

Cutting out the first half makes it pretty amusing "wtf happened here" clip.
https://i.imgur.com/42c86Jv.mp4

Can't wait to see this come up with no context in the wild.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

One of the things I love about tunicates is they are chordates, which means they have (at least at one point in their development) the equivalent of a spinal cord, like us, but then they say gently caress that and become, well, stuff like that.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Jesus at one point I thought it was going to loop and go forever

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

It was also free to my wife for a long time, who pirated it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

ledge posted:

No, it is good, because I can forward them to my son, and be amused when he responds with things like, and I quote, "oh ffs"

That's good parentin'.