Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

This is a problem because...it's dangerous?

Otherwise why would it matter either way, the rock doesn't have feelings

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

They definitely cost a lot more than that

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah like, still way way more than that though

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

drat good movie

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

there's another .gif where that girl's little brother opens the door on her while she's posing

you can release your pearls

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

don't be that way

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Reign Of Pain posted:

That is cute as gently caress but don't play tug o war with socks unless you want your dog to have less teeth

nah it's fine

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Kheldarn posted:

Yakety Sax has been overlayed on this Empee Four
https://i.imgur.com/uPzbmX0.mp4

"help I can't catch any perps"

"get off the scooter"

"no"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Cartoon Man posted:

https://i.imgur.com/Yk2UdGb.mp4
(sound)

Chuck Jones’ take on Rikki Tikki Tavi, 1975.

I've seen this so many times from renting this and the same TMNT tape from the grocery store every time I stayed at my grandparents

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

you're probably wondering how I got myself in this mess

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

sand?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

prolly sour anyway

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

plastic bottles would be pretty low on my list of things to cut up with a sword

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the last time I did it I was eating cut up hot dogs in my fisher price chair watching the flintstones

I think about it when I see the flintstones to this day

I didn't even like the fuckin flintstones, that's just what was on

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

DandyLion posted:

Man so thats like the adult diaper wearing fetish right?

the flintstones?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

she had no idea that was norman reedus

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

well not with that attitude

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the cat population in the park has become malthusian in scope, Randy

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it's Switzerland so it's probably fine

I take offense to the bluesy rock music though, they can use yodeling or whatever for their surf videos

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

based on the subtitles two legged man must sound like Japanese man in Japanese. guessing two legged is two words and Japanese is one word. everyone knows Japan is Nippon

so yep classic dad joke

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

my parents when my great aunt comes over from across the pond and wants wine

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

apatheticman posted:

My old dentist had one of those needle things that they poke out the bottom of the root in break off in my tooth and now no one wants to take out, and it hurts when it rains.

this exact thing happened to my dad and it was a problem for years and years until they pulled the tooth out and put an implant in

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Robobot posted:

I'm terrified of dentists (my girlfriend thinks it borders on being a phobia). I specifically ask to be knocked out for anything more than a regular cleaning. I'd prefer if they'd do it for that too but no dentist has ever agreed to knocking me out for just a basic cleaning. Which sucks because then they get to deal with a 220lb man not quite holding back tears, white knuckle gripping the chair, and having to keep one of his feet on the floor at all times in case he needs to run away.

They really should just knock me out. I take one of my girlfriend's Xanax before every appointment, and even that doesn't help. The good news is because I'm soooo scared of going to the dentist each year that I take super good care of my teeth. I don't want them to have to do much of anything when I'm there.

I'm not even afraid of the dentist, and I haven't been in like five years. I think I'm getting away with it pretty well. If you brush your teeth on the reg, you could just not go unless your teeth hurt. it's basically a scam

hawowanlawow has a new favorite as of 16:46 on Dec 29, 2022

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Evilreaver posted:

When I was a young guy on my parents dental insurance, my dentist took an x-ray of my jaw and said "three of these wisdom teeth are going to have to come out, but the fourth one is growing in so completely wrong that there's nothing that can be done outside of surgery. The good news is that it's not going to bother you until probably your mid 30s at which point sometime you will wake up in absolutely excruciating, nightmarish pain the likes of which has been rarely experienced by any human before. Well good luck bye"

I'm 37 now so I'm pretty sure he's bluffing

yeah my orthodontist told me "woops, we moved one of your teeth too fast" and the roots were dissolving, and that it would fall out in a couple years and I'd have to get an implant

15 years later and it's still a grade A chomper

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

not to be hosed with

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

appropriately there's a guy in the youtube comments saying this simpsons joke is about one of them loving the machine and jizzing in it

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NAbvJFoCBc

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I don't like the ice cream one because I'm legtose intolerant

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the snuggie one is perfect, a perfect gif

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

that is a lanyard

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the mountain rug cleaning youtube channel is stealing valor from my boys at Advanced Cleaning Systems, which is the carpet and rug cleaning channel of choice for connoisseurs

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

yeah sadly a lot of video editing stuff has built in "make the sky more interesting" tools now and people can just do this when it's sort of missing the point. like is it even artistic if you're just using presets and trying to fool people? I'd rather see what it actually looked like instead. you can also see how the cloud shadows are flickering instead of moving slowly, obvious fake.

could be from an advertisement

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

randomly thought about one of the all time greats today

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'm in the during church crowd

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

sa sure is spicy this morning

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

scrolled onto the gif when it was halfway over and thought the chain was coming out from under her skirt lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

late 90s to early 00s filmrise production synth is chicken soup for my soul