Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

This is Primanti Brothers, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

salvia.gif

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

bike tory posted:

drat those triggered libs not watching my snuff films

Is this the new version of that "pls tag your gore" tumblr thread about the pomegranate?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

zoux posted:

It's a slang term for nuclear ballistic missile submarines

No, it's slang for mushrooms.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Kheldarn posted:

Sound
https://i.imgur.com/YwtliTv.mp4

Facebook. Tumblr barely knows of the existence of the rest of the internet.

Who is the old woman?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

OwlFancier posted:

gifs you can hear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFNoDsOmluA

also lmao at all the screaming girls.

I'm so glad someone recognized that so fast. I was watching it the other day with my daughter and had to gif it.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

This is what it's like after a couple weeks of travelling around to visit family and eating holiday food and then you get back home and properly hydrate and eat a bunch of salad and oatmeal and normal stuff.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

That's really great. If anyone wants the whole thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_6d3JBBo4s

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

gently caress yeah, dad of the year

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

He’s not wasting water on turf, gently caress turf

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Roblo posted:

Yes, but replacing said turf with a load of plastic is also Not Good.

I will concede that. That artificial turf in the picture will break down under UV over the years, and precipitation will transport billions of particles of plastic into the groundwater, eventually making it to nearby streams where it is uptaken by aquatic life.

I firmly contend that xeriscaping is the new Dad Yard Pride and I am all about it.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

The up front cost for turf removal and conversion to xeriscaping is high, but a lot of towns, especially in the western US, give incentives. That coupled with water costs can have a pretty quick return on real savings. That's all assuming you own the property though. I did my backyard a few years ago. It cost me about $1200 - 1400, and the city gave me a check for $750 as soon as I showed them receipts and had it inspected. Then I converted the automatic turf sprinkler system to an automatic vegetable garden irrigation system. Last year I put in a rain barrel, so every year my water costs drop a little more. Can't wait to do the front yard, but again that up front cost can be brutal.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

gaahh I backed so far away from my computer I can't turn it off

I even like snakes

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I dunno he got that done faster than it would have taken someone to go get a broom and a ladder and it was way cooler.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

greazeball posted:

You better watch out when buffalo, Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

This looks like salvia but more pleasant.

Disappointed that there was no "VAT DE FAHHKK!"

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

HenryJLittlefinger has a new favorite as of 16:43 on Mar 16, 2022

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I live in a legal weed place that is pretty progressive and this is not at all normal among the fairly sizeable homeless population.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

hell yeah rammstein owns

e: drat they certainly make some hard commentary with their music lately. those chocolates they're eating at the end, are those the ones that have a really racist name in dutch?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONj9cvHCado

HenryJLittlefinger has a new favorite as of 23:38 on May 3, 2022

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

If one of those things jumped the rails it would gently caress someone up good.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

credburn posted:

I think a lot of us have been there. Crying, hating being there, forced to do a thing because your parents paid for it so you're going to loving do it whether you like it or not. Then getting beat up at school because some kids saw you crying and when you get home your parents ground you for not standing up for yourself, and then you go to school with bruises but you're confused and you accidentally mention your parents when the principal comes and talks to you about the bruises, so then you get in even more trouble and CPS gets involved and now you have to live with your great grandmother because dad works all day and mom's in rehab and she happens to live right next door to the bullies who beat you up.

Hang in there, kid; it doesn't get any better.

Hey yall the weird kid is crying again, let's throw his bike helmet in the ditch and break his glasses!

Just kidding, I hope your life is good and people are nice to you and you're not presented with situations where you have to stand up for yourself and you have a community of people around you who love and respect you.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

MrYenko posted:

100% of the people in that room are absolutely insufferable.

It actually looks like 100% of them are having a good time together doing something they enjoy

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

(looks out my front window to the guys burning a cross in my lawn) aw lookit all those guys having fun doing something they enjoy together.

:ok:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

This bear is doing it right, he knows you have to spread your weight out when crossing thin ice.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Android Apocalypse posted:

Apparently that polar bear is displacing its weight so it can cross that thin sheet of ice without it breaking.

Pretty clever.

Whaaaaaa?????

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

This bear is doing it right, he knows you have to spread your weight out when crossing thin ice.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Gnome de plume posted:

if they'd thought to run to the side the ship would have tilted over and crushed them anyway because them dying what's in the script

He's right you know

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Captain Invictus posted:

I had an extremely old(but very skilled) dental surgeon yank three of them out, then decided the fourth couldn't be removed because it was entangled with the nerves of my jaw, and if it wasn't pulled out PRECISELY, it ran the risk of causing permanent nerve damage including reduction of taste/tongue sensation or something, I forget what specifically. Then it stayed in for another decade, working it's way forward, until one day it broke the molar in front of it and required both to be extracted. Luckily it had disentangled itself from that nerve so it was an easy process, but took down a molar with it.

I got bad teeth from my mom, and then exacerbated it with soda as a teen. Now I just want to get all my back teeth yanked and replaced with implants on a titanium root, because the existing teeth are way too much of a pain both figuratively and literally.

Bouncy

:smith::hf::smith: squishy teeth club

I've only got one crown/root canal combo and another crown plus like 12 fillings and I just know one day I'll have implants.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I will watch that 6 times every time it's posted

My life became complete when i earned its a bunch of chill old (swingers?) who live together

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

marshmallow creep posted:

Like, I know of one guy who did kill a mountain lion with his bare hands because it attacked him while he was in his back yard (if I remember right, he choked it to death), but lot of men think they can take on a full sized African lion.
This happened in my town a couple years ago (dude was trail running) and he got hosed up. It was a juvenile if I remember right.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I started getting mad but now I love her

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

https://imgur.com/EyIHpki.mp4

from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxvuROBFH3s

HenryJLittlefinger has a new favorite as of 22:36 on Mar 29, 2023

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

bike tory posted:

Where the gently caress is the air intake on that thing?

Under the seat, as high as possible

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

OwlFancier posted:

[I would simply not have driven the quad bike into the mud pit.

Well you wouldn't be much fun at a driving the quad into the mud pit event, which is what's happening there.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

https://i.imgur.com/xY2pTgU.mp4

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I don't know if this is the place for it but I need help tracking down a video maybe from tiktok.

Buncha dudes outside at night, looks like the smoking section at a house party. Possum walks through the backyard and the guys get all excited going "CRAIG!" "IT'S CRAIG!" "DUDE, CRAIG"

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

That is not it

I shouldn't be surprised there's more than one, thank you for bringing this into my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

:unsmith:

If anyone needs proof of how this forum has become a good place, it's that almost every time you see a gif/video/picture of someone with possible developmental disabilities these days, you can count on it to be heartwarming

HenryJLittlefinger has a new favorite as of 02:15 on Jul 16, 2023