Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

sumo has got to have one of the most extreme "this is bad-rear end" to "this poo poo is hosed" ratio of any sport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

Probably not, which is why she's maybe trying to fix the depression with exercise.

https://i.imgur.com/Kp5uudN.mp4

in the square hole...

:kimchi: corvids :kimchi:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

metal thunderdome or gtf out of my playground

mine had rad hexagon hubcaps over all the joints and no nonsense inside, just combat

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

helium is not gonna run out before other things humans need to exist in civilization as we know it

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

nope rope

nope rope

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

pik_d posted:

https://i.imgur.com/vOwroz7.mp4

These are the Savannah Bananas, an exhibition team vaguely similar to the Harlem Globetrotters

if sports did this all the time i'd be a lifetime fan

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

The General posted:

That is from last weeks episode, an entire musical episode that was completely awesome and probably my new favourite episode of all Trek ever.

i noped out instantly when the gimmick hit

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

this is cool, but computers did 99.9% of the work. cutting poo poo out precisely is still neat tho

e: it looks 3d printed so he basically spent money to do that :effort:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

freeedr posted:

I am one of four brothers.

But no, I have never been competitive. Can’t imagine caring who wins a game

spotted the brother that would shiv all the others in the back at every family game night

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

time to pack up, hope you took notes earlier

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Large Testicles posted:

i hate those videos cause it's like 90% fondant and basically inedible, yay food waste for art

let's talk about supermarkets

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

:capitalism:

e; but the train should be a bunch of cars with single occupants

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

mystes posted:

I'm a guy but I liked the look of the boxy old foresters and I think it sucks what they've done to them

its a drat shame, but aerodynamics are hard to argue with

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Decrepus posted:

dragon these nuts across your spine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I should call her