Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
https://i.imgur.com/4cETkOc.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

TontoCorazon posted:

Second of all whats a seppo?

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Another pun bandwagon eh? Well then, lettuce see where it takes us.

(Yeah I stole that one, sue me)

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
https://i.imgur.com/5QwxMXR.mp4

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

jmistajay posted:

Zhang and the lady Trabant posted are both almost perfect. When you're attempting the literally impossible, I'd say almost perfect is pretty loving good.

Hello let me tell you about our vocal Lord and Saviour, Dimash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5zMupUOgQo

This guy's singing skills are absolutely loving bugfuck insane.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Pookah posted:

I went on a crazy Dimash binge a couple of months ago and after the first stage of total and complete astonishment wore off, I ended up feeling that it's kind of a pity there isn't better material available to show off his insane skills and range. I know, he sings stuff he likes, stuff his audience likes and he's a megastar already but a lot of the songs he performs seem really cheesy to me.

Yeah I know what you mean. And I kinda agree, but then again I've listened to "Love of Tired Swans" on YT at least a dozen times and I love it every time, because as schlocky, sappy fondue of a ballad as it may be, Dimash just sells the everloving poo poo out of it. But yeah it would be great if he performed some stuff that was more interesting musically. Cheesy I'm fine with though, because with pipes like his, the music should be appropriately larger-than-life to go with it. In an ideal world he'd team up with someone like Jim Steinman or Tobias Sammet and get some proper power ballads to belt out.

EDIT: So I just listened to his newest studio album on Spotify and just, wow okay yeah this is a downright tragic waste of his potential, good grief.

Nordick has a new favorite as of 19:38 on Aug 18, 2019

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Wasabi the J posted:

That so beautiful I almost would ignore how loving cold it is sleeping by a lake, let alone with an open wall facing the most exposed terrain.
Might be quite chilly, but you'd be surprised just how well having enough covers and the right kind of mattress keeps you warm. Let alone if you have a good sleeping bag.
Also, it's refreshing as hell. Some of the best sleep I ever had was in an open tent on a chilly night.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Bad Munki posted:

Come on, Hoofver was right there

I mean

<gestures tiredly towards "Heifer Dam">

EDIT: Actually, in hindsight, that's a bit of a stretch

Nordick has a new favorite as of 16:16 on Feb 3, 2022

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

credburn posted:

What about stripping off the leaves from a long green stick with your hand?

thwithwithwithwip

Edit: then you got a whip stick

Common mugwort. Grab a mature one, strip off all the leaves and branching bits. Best whip stick.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Bottom line is, the very biggest specimens of wolf can be bigger than some smaller humans, but on average, no, wolves are not bigger than humans.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Am I the only one who gets entirely unreasonably pissed off at this stuff?

Like, ok I get it, sculptures are cool, whatever. Now make them out of clay or something and leave the chocolate for normal people to eat, you loving reprobates!

:argh:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Tenebrais posted:

Oh don't worry, you eat the chocolate sculpture too.

Oh I know, it's just the whole rigmarole of needlessly turning the chocolate into some kinda probably super expensive ~*art piece*~ first that gets stuck in my craw. It smacks of a Rich People Thing and I hate it.

Anyways, it's not some kind of Real Serious Issue, just a very silly pet peeve of mine. Stop playing with food, you fuckers!

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I use like a mix between the "Static tripod" and "Dynamic tripod" grips. As in, my middle finger is next to my index finger gripping the pen like in the static one, but my ring and little fingers are under the pen like in the dynamic one. I'm not an artist, but I can write at a decent speed and my handwriting is fine. :shrug:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

IUG posted:

I too stack things like that in my garage.

No one cares if it's staged or not, it's still great physical comedy

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I've heard tell some youths refer to the 90s as "the late 1900s"

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
The newest truly funny comedy movie I remember seeing was the Get Smart remake with Steve Carell.

Oddly enough, my favourite comedy ever was directed by Steven Spielberg of all people.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

duz posted:

This thrills the crab.

ftfy

EDIT: Oh oops there was another page

content tax for failed funny:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Mr. Crow posted:

how do you poop?

Very very carefully

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Even if there were no drivers in that particular instance, gently caress anyone who waves that kind of light around in a public area in general.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Schadenfreude literally translates to something like "harm joy", it simply means delight derived from the misfortune of another. Whether the misfortune is deserved or not has no bearing on the meaning of the word, just on how much of an rear end in a top hat you are for feeling it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

madmatt112 posted:

Love the argument about shadenfreude in the sch- this isn’t even the schad thread, you knaves!!

That's why we were having it here. The Schadenfreude thread has suffered enough.