Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

...yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ante posted:

You can't just say stuff like that in the gif thread

Even as a disaster it's strangely beautiful. I kinda like them i think they look neat though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

OwlFancier posted:

I think I would rather burn to death than get on that thing tbh.

I bet you get that a lot

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Guy better watch out for the polar bears

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh god they're right behind me aren't they

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It'd be fun if I was playing with people who were good at it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nah, that definitely looks fun. I'm way better at staying off the lava than anybody and if you disagree, I'll see you in the lavadome

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Meatgrinder posted:

Anyone know what that music is? It sounds really familiar. Like it's from a song that was sampled in Frontier Psychiatrist or something.

La lecon peculaire

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

My cat loved melons, beans and greens. A real southun cat.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

loving cool

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The General posted:

Goddamn that looks so bad, like the option for whatever causes the soap opera effect is turned on.

It's in everything now. You can't watch studio ghibli clips without interpolation.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

if you're being sarcastic, I hate you

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Guy stronger than he thinks too, I'd be proud as gently caress over the whole affair

Even if you threw half of it away, that seems an incredible deal

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Listen IDIOT, if it's on the Internet, it's true.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What episode is this from do you know

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I fear that cat is not long for this world

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A likely story

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How do you say pumpkinmancer in greek

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What would a kitten dream about anyway

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Careful, that's how you get brain freeze

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

:kstare:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There's a literal glitch at like 17-19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This is a very cool exit, gotta give it to him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Regarde Aduck posted:

not to be mean or anything but it worries me that some people can't immediately detect cgi but i guess it makes movies more immersive

i mean if it helps it's all about the lighting and movement. It doesn't move like it should and the lighting is completely off, not even trying.

ok i'm going to be mean to you. Fix your loving eyes or you're going to get taken for a real bad ride one day.

Now i hope it's real

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I just want to let it be known on the record now that I was always on team real snake

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Millia Rage is awesome

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cool tip

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's portion control, he's gonna throw out the rest

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cartoon Man posted:

Hiding it in the gif is their shtick.

https://i.imgur.com/l9H3OWB.mp4

You used to be able to see the whole assembly line in krispy kremes. It was incredible as a kid. I always felt bad for the donuts who fell off the elevator. I'm gonna assume they don't have them anymore because everything else sucks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

freeedr posted:

I’m not a fan of Krispy Kreme donuts. I know you are all enthralled to hear my opinion

I liked them as a kid but now I prefer cake donuts all the way. Not Dunkin, they loving suck

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's amazing how good honey is. I guess I kinda forgot about it for a few years (decades?) outside of niche stuff but now I'd rather have honey than basically any other type of sweetener. Just some honey and butter on bread alone is amazing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It just got reposted on the forums recently but I'll be damned if I can remember where

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Last ounce of courage sounds like a drama about an alcoholic's last days

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Holy poo poo what a ride

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

My Husgurl

The Mighty Moltres posted:

Crosspost from the Lego thread:

Is this gaslighting

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sounds like ultrakill

Kheldarn posted:

She's the one filming you goony goons!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Who knew blood and saltwater could smell that good? Uh, JAWS? HellO?!

Also, I love that toy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't believe the milk lobby is still putting these ads out

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Father, I crave dirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Android Apocalypse posted:

Apparently the newest Roomba series can detect dog poop and avoid it, as well as send you a notification about said poop.

We at irobot invented tongues... for robots!