Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cat posts.txt
Oct 16, 2023

My mom worked at Krispy Kreme corporate and I didn't like sweets but was forced to eat the boxes upon boxes of reject donuts that got sent home with her.

I don't really like any donuts now thanks for listening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat posts.txt
Oct 16, 2023

That's not a gar, I'm not sure what it is though, anyone know?

Gar have long gharial-like snouts with a bunch of tiny sharp teeth (and are one of my fave fish along with sturgeon, I just love weird prehistoric looking fish).

cat posts.txt
Oct 16, 2023

Shaking lemur butt posted:

Gar have gharial-like snouts, humans have huhmial-like snouts, dogs have doglial-like snouts. Everybody knows this!

beautiful creatures, gharials. looks like a panhandle