Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
https://i.imgur.com/99JS06s.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Am I the only one who opts for laughing gas when I have anything done involving a drill?

I have a pretty high tolerance for most generals (red headed) but I actually have a very low tolerance for NOS and have to ask them to turn it down.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Captain Invictus posted:

on the other hand, he might have been right and tomorrow you'll have e that unimaginable pain!

My orthodontist was right in that the one inextricable wisdom tooth couldn't be removed at the time but was coming in wrong, and said tooth decided "if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!" to the molar right next to it that it was coming in head-first against, destroying them both.

Teeth suck, I want artificial chompers

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

credburn posted:

There was the incredibly awful and disgustingly long-running Scary Movie, _____ Movie parody series. It makes me mad even thinking about them.

Scare Movie 1 is incredibly funny, and 3 is not bad. The rest are pretty loving awful

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
There are a lot of jokes in Scare Movie 1 that get me, but this will always make me laugh to tears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-cpiFyHJU

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

So many awesome John Hughes movie jokes in that movie.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Darryl Isaacs? I'm about three hours from Louisville and he's plastered advertising all over town for years.

Yeah, he is advertised all over Cincinnati and Louisville.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Reactor Online

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

credburn posted:

I get the joke, but it doesn't work when the shot of him has other people of average size doing things also.

No, you see it's the girl who is very big.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Fallguys played in reverse

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
I can write my name in the snow.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Reactor: Online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Robobot posted:

Already answered, a Subaru Forester.

I have a BFF who is a lesbian and she is renting her first UHAUL this weekend. I feel like I am proud of someone who just graduated high-school.