Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

CloFan posted:

What is it?

Looks like a cookie cutter to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Jamesman posted:

Crocodiles do this as a mating ritual, so I'm guessing that's what's happening here too. It's surprisingly tender and cute, especially compared to the super rapey mating rituals of most mammals

Are you saying that guy is going to gently caress the whale?

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Cicadas! posted:

Did you think that was a sarcastic post or something? It wasn't. I'm actually mad about jackasses with no morals whittling away at things that used to be inoffensive and harmless.

I think it was being put forth as an alternative.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

That was like a Bob Ross speedrun.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

DaveKap posted:

Yeah it's impossible to tell if it's lightning or the camera breaking and freaking out with the brightness because there aren't any bolts anywhere and the cloud cover is the perfect kind of overcast for it. I'm going with camera breaking because there's also a negative flash where it flashes dark as it's at the bottom of the hill.

It could be the flash from those automated cameras they have on the rides to get your picture.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Gripen5 posted:

This guy sounds like the guy who saw a sunfish for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IQCLQDfKw

It's a baby fuckin wheel man!
Jay, Bro, what is that thing?

Every now and then I will rewatch that video if I'm having a lovely day. It's wonderful.
The Philly area just got our own version with the bear running around in Delaware county.
https://twitter.com/DanuGladobili/status/1202602801089646595?s=20

AFewBricksShy has a new favorite as of 17:57 on Dec 10, 2019

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Imgur is a pain to use on mobile

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Glagha posted:

Okay I know everyone's having fun making GBS threads on the reaction but it's literally a dream sequence and is supposed to be weird and surreal. Also finding someone not reacting in an incredibly natural way in media is not always a mistake.

Also you don't get to see the reaction over and over in the movie. It wouldn't be nearly as noticeably bad without the looping.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I googled the massive one in South America

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_Valdivia_earthquake

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I think that's a photoshop.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I had what was called a silent migraine, which is when you just get the weird blurry vision. Mine looked a lot like that, but with less rainbow color, it looked more like someone had splashed water on my glasses, but still with that strange flickering effect.

It was hard trying to see enough to google what it was, I was afraid I was having an aneurysm or something.

The next time I got it, it wasn't silent and it was one of the worst 2 hours of my life. I can't imagine how lovely it is for people that have to deal with them on a daily basis, it must be awful.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Wasabi the J posted:

PS I didn't know I have been having migraines... Can you get that effect with a regular headache? Because mine seem pretty tame compared to what other people deal with and pass in a hour or two -- but they hella suck and my temple feels like it's pushing down on my eyeball. Solid 6-7 pain.

I think the "eyeball being pushed out of your skull" headache is referred to as a cluster headache, I get them all the time.
A migraine makes you wish the world would end.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

LifeSunDeath posted:

That rules. NIИ rules.

More like Nine Inch Noise.:colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohVTCUtBT_8&t=193s

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I’m getting True Faith video vibes from that.

https://youtu.be/mfI1S0PKJR8

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

aas Bandit posted:

Yeah, I can do the same thing, without even closing my eyes--I can even force myself to hear the "wrong" phrase while staring at the other word. What I haven't been able to do yet is to force myself to hear anything that's some sort of mixture or gibberish in between the two--I always hear one phrase or the other distinctly. This is pretty cool.

I can hear Green Storm if I close my eyes, but I can't make it say Brain Needle.

I think it's because Green and Brain sound fairly similar.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I thought something was seriously hosed up with the one on the right's eye, but it turns out it was just an ear shadow.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

The Bloop posted:

yeah I just got her going back and forth, always facing front

If I look at her face that's what I get, but her body rotates to whatever I last saw her face do.

Edit: That was a terrible snipe.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

https://youtu.be/H1XCF5xOkxk

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

hell yeah rammstein owns

e: drat they certainly make some hard commentary with their music lately. those chocolates they're eating at the end, are those the ones that have a really racist name in dutch?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONj9cvHCado

I bought tickets to their 2020 concert that was cancelled due to Covid. They rescheduled it twice, so I’m finally able to see them this august. It’s going to be an awesome show.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

What's between the shot and beer?
Also goddamn that lady is cool as poo poo.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Edit: Goddamn that was an awful snipe, so don't let this one get lost from the last page:

mobby_6kl posted:

:eyepop:

Wanted to post this in the apes thread but that would be my third post in a row so

https://i.imgur.com/eRgyj2O.mp4

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I wish there was something closer to use to give it scale. It looks like it's 15' long, but I'm guessing it's probably half that.
Semi related question - Are there Sturgeon in Loch Ness?

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

bike tory posted:

The joke is that it's jibberish backwards too right? Literally the only word I can make out is "Amish"

"livin in an amish paradise"

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

CzarChasm posted:

Is it weird that I'm bothered by the framing/studs? I mean, it looks like they are going to put up new walls, but that would mean that they are going to block off all the outlets and the radiator and the window.

You could almost convince me that the framing is specifically for the sex hammock, but it seems way over engineered for that.

The framing is almost definitely for the sex hammock. The walls behind it are drywalled and finished. When you're going to be putting a lot of stress on something and you're not going to be wearing a lot of protective gear, over engineering seems like a good idea.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

That is some astounding core strength.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I just wanted to see how some of the perimeter ones worked out.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I'm not gonna lie, once it started playing I was a little disappointed to look up and see that this was the gif thread and not the schad thread.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

ccubed posted:

You got answered in the mma thread but for those following along here:

That just reminded me of this one which also makes me laugh

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Elburroman posted:

you'r sorry

You'r correct, I am sorry I clicked that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Yeah that's 100% waiting for the gurgle that gives you about 20 seconds to move before the next wave.