Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Someone put Travolta from Pulp Fiction in this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

LifeSunDeath posted:

watching this youtube guy he had his ford gt wrapped for 7k, it would be super nice if cars came with this stuff new.

No thanks, I'd rather have the $7k. Actually, I'd scratch the poo poo out of my own car myself for $7k.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

bike tory posted:

I loving love it, can you buy them?

https://galtonboard.com/

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

VelociBacon posted:

I think the biggest thing affecting this chart is that since the 70s you see more and more immigration, much of which is from areas of the world where it's normal to live with your parents up to the point you get married and then buy a place, or even where your wife then moves into your house and you live with your parents forever (south Asia). I live in Canada but most of my friends who are second generation immigrants from India either live with their husbands and his family or live with their parents and their wives have moved into their family house. Most of my Chinese friends who are second or third generation immigrants don't move out until they get married and buy a place. None of my Caucasian friends live with their parents. Obviously one thing isn't better than another but it certainly skews this kind of bar chart.

US data, not Canada, but similar time scale:

e: gif for the gif thread

Wifi Toilet has a new favorite as of 23:08 on Oct 3, 2019

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Clitch posted:

Now someone layer in the bootleg fireworks guy.

Put Terry in there slowly trying to get out of frame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SVaHxJhTmk

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

I could probably look this up, but I'm lazy. Are there apps that will do this with any epub? Like could I load one into an app on my phone and just have every word flash on the screen?

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Judge Schnoopy posted:

I have to imagine it would feel like a conversation where someone won't stop to even take a breath. Your brain would get so fatigued after a few minutes that it would likely stop processing the words.

It's a good short trick only.

Yeah I found one called ReadMe!, installed it on my phone, but now it wants me to register an account before I can even try it out so I'm done. (Did I mention I was lazy?)

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Do you think that's a deliberate shake to dry off or do all animals get pee shivers? Are there scientists studying the prevalence of pee shivers in animals? I'm just curious for laughs haha.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Azhais posted:

Global fiber network

Do they not know you can run fiber over/under land?

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Every time someone posts 'turn sound on' now I'm expecting farting. Disappointed.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Cartoon Man posted:

Witness the birth of a serial killer.

https://i.imgur.com/RWRM88Z.mp4

Dump it on the floor and eat it off the floor like a animal you filthy piece of poo poo

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Alaois posted:

ever since i first saw this gif i've never been able to unsee it as brad shoemaker Garret Dillahunt

e: oh, there was another page!

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Lost me at the '41 and '50 scoops since perfection had already been achieved by Zeroll in 1933.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

I don't know why these are so funny to me. probably just the complete lack of reaction to falling in a pit. Like their tiny brains are so slow they haven't even realized they're falling yet until they hit the bottom.