Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
When you said your dog was a "frenchie" that is not what I pictured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

hawowanlawow posted:

They definitely cost a lot more than that

They're basically Roombas and those cost a few hundred, point still stands.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Hard or soft V?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
It's also poisonous so be very sure it wants to be petted

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Newfie posted:

I have a memory of what I can only describe as a gif of low poly semen blasting a low poly monitor off a desk, but cannot remember where I saw it. Then I remembered it was probably some goon thread. Anyone have this gif or was it just a fever dream?

That's definitely real and it got used a lot in the yospos bitcoin threads, try there.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
https://i.imgur.com/1h7ckc9.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4N7G29GWQI

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
It was an unorthodox move but it didn't break any rules, much like allowing a dog to play basketball.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

The Leidenfrost effect, the same phenomenon that lets you dip your fingers in molten lead :science:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Zomba

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I just call 'em Jeeps

juh-pigs

Dillbag posted:

it's actually spanish so it's pronounced "heef"

So how do you pronounce HEIF?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

cya shitlords

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I'm just going to assume that text is Swedish for "down low... too slow!"

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I had an RC fireboat with working water pump squirt gun on the deck. I'm lucky I never used it to its full assholery potential

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

beanieson posted:

Did it have a reservoir or did it pump from whatever liquid it was floating in?

I think it was this and it pumped whatever it was floating on (which in my case was the contents of the Central Park Sailboat Pond).

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Do Spanish police not have tasers or anything like that?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I hung out with wolves exclusively from a very young age and it left me with terrible table manners :/

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Trevor Hale posted:

If that ain’t symbolism for America, I don’t know what is

https://www.dailyitem.com/bald-eagl...9fbeea2fa1.html

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Beautiful human pendulum

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Literally Esoteric posted:

No that's from fish. Reptiles are how you get herpes I think.

:nice:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Thanks to automation, we can replace ten conveyor belt flippers with one guy who tries to keep track of ten conveyor belts with bent metal pieces welded on. So efficient!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Solice Kirsk posted:

I thought all fatal orca incidents happened in captivity. I might be wrong though.

Correct, according to this. There is only one recorded instance of a killer whale actually biting a human, and it was not fatal. All the other incidents are mischief getting a little out of hand but no one has ever died to a wild killer whale.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

Why is alan rickman dressed up like a mutant mass effect character?

Galaxy Quest is the best Star Trek movie

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Is this thread really fascinated? I had to go back 4 pages to find another gif of one animal killing another, and that was a bird grabbing a spider so it's not even cute animals

Glottis posted:

I feel like once a year or so I have to convince someone that bobcats aren't just little cuddly wild kitties, I should save this

Most cuddly domestic kitties will happily do this to smaller birds at every opportunity

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Like keeping a swing going, except it’s a bike

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
forbidden taffy

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Large Testicles posted:

reenact this scene

No, reenact this scene

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

When I was at school we had a lad shaped like that and I had to play rugby against him one time. I actually managed to tackle him but it didn't actually stop him, he just sort of waded forward with me hanging off him lmao.

Fat lad is my idol.

You knew Clarence Beeftank?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
They both have to be absolutely on point so they get the timing right with no ability to communicate during the act. You can't even take a moment to check if the other person is where you expect them to be.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
This must be the same peacock that got barred from a flight a few years ago and started the backlash against emotional support animals

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
You might remember whip spiders from seeing one get tortured to death in one of the Harry Potter movies

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

PainterofCrap posted:

1) The gator is in the midst of...a food coma?

Probably, yeah. Reptiles have extremely slow metabolism so instead of small regular meals they eat ridiculous amounts every few weeks or months. It may not have any room left to swallow what's in its mouth or energy to drive off the leopard so it doesn't really care

I like how the leopard is behaving almost exactly like a house cat trying to steal a human's dinner off a plate

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

SUCK MY DIIIIIIIIICK

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
a mime didn't clean up after himself

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
That would have been perfect if the cat hadn't knocked the door off, usually the problem is getting them into the carrier in the first place

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Mr. Crow posted:

What horrible creatures

I do whatever the opposite of avoiding them whenever I can is

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Ah, this must be one of those buffalo-buffaloing Buffalo buffalo

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Very disappointed the head propellor is not functional

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Riven posted:

A 10x difference in price makes me assume the Amazon one is sold by a company with random letters for a name, and it will arrive only printing in ancient greek and will break on day 3.

That's assuming it's a handheld inkjet at all when you open the box