Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

I always like seeing people being skilled at some random thing that I didn't even know was something you could be skilled at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

freeedr posted:

I’ve been kicked by a cassowary, ask me anything
did the experience increase your level of cassowariness?

mystes
May 31, 2006

Is that mouse stuck there?

mystes
May 31, 2006

It's great that they're taking accessibility seriously when so many websites don't

mystes
May 31, 2006

Abusing the alcohol by throwing it out?

mystes
May 31, 2006

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

It's Doughcember

mystes
May 31, 2006

krispy kreme isn't my favorite kind of donut but they are tasty in their own way

mystes
May 31, 2006

Captain Invictus posted:

Seems like I can no longer directly access non-public album imgur images(so like, a lot of the direct embeds posted here) in my favorites on the desktop site, it just sends me to the error page if i click on any of them. Why does imgur have to keep loving with things!!!!!
because it's impossible to make money with image hosting so image hosting sites inevitably follow the same cycle of enshittification and it just took imgur longer than most?

mystes
May 31, 2006

Why did it have to be snakes?

mystes
May 31, 2006

:thejoke:

mystes
May 31, 2006

I guess that's how you become a megaman boss

mystes
May 31, 2006

That guy's videos are nuts because it feels like each time he puts in as much effort as would be required for a real object that would last forever (a chess set in this case) into an edible version that will be eaten in a few minutes.

mystes
May 31, 2006

madmatt112 posted:

Good lord amighty, is it possible to be a male lesbian? I feel like a male lesbian when I see her do that.
fellas is it gay for a guy to be attracted to a woman chopping wood

mystes
May 31, 2006

I'm a guy but I liked the look of the boxy old foresters and I think it sucks what they've done to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

OwlFancier posted:

Could have bound it on an actual wheel and made it the wheel of wheel of time.
The rolodex of time