Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karate Bastard

Maybe Teddy knows some spells but forgot? Like I'm pretty sure Teddy is a support class, but if my Norse horror games taught me anything it's that you need to hug your teddybear to be able to shine its magic against the dark of the night. Can snails hug?

Also, Teddy shouldn't be too afraid of the water. If my Norse horror games taught me anything it's that teddies will come right out of the cycle right as rain if you just help them with the door.

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Sep 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

Tell turtle that we are worried for our friend the unicorn because she wasn't home when we visited, and our spider sense was tingling. Also tell turtle we have just woken up and can't remember things so well yet, and ask if the other teddy was nice, and see if we can remember anything about them?

I love how heartwarming and engaging this story is. It has children's tale aesthetics, but with a hint of abject horror lurking beneath the surface. It's like Gaspy Conana's Dropsy the Clown game in that way. Heartwarming and chilling at the same time, which makes me hope for the best for all the little characters in it all the time. It's like anything could happen next and it has me on edge in a way no silly horror movie ever could.

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Sep 8, 2018

• Locked thread