Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

Just chiming in to say thread is good. I just saw it because with my schedule it's pretty common for me not to be able to catch up on SA for a few days at a time, so sorry if I didn't chime in right away.

I read it all though, love the art and also the feeling of a children's story but with some dread mixed in.

At this point I guess as long as the snail doesn't mind checking out the windmill while there would make sense, then head to the lighthouse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Luvcow posted:

I apologize for the thread's short time table. I had a few free days and massive writers block and wanted to throw the idea for this story out and see what people would do with it. Once Monday comes I'll be busy again and the thread will be done so it will undoubtedly go by unseen by most people, but that's what I think makes it nice, as a fleeting thing that you just had to be there to see or be a part of. Sometime today or tonight the thread will end. I'm glad you got to see it and be a part of it and of course thank you for the kind words :).

Friend you do not even need to apologize, I just wanted to make sure you know that I love your work, but can't be there every day, but that doesn't mean I don't care! :)

Twenty Four

And with that said, on the short time table, it would be wonderful to have Teddy chase after Tomas and his Unicorn friend, but I think he should walk into the light with his new snail friends, and perhaps see his old flesh and stuffed friends once again.

• Locked thread