Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

let's go to the riverbank first. as we walk, we should look for a handy walking stick to help us on our way.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

*whispers to Snail* Do you know any spells?

City of Glompton

oh no! i think Teddy Bear is v special and i'm really enjoying the story. it feels magical!

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

Thanks for the kind words, i had a little crisis in confidence and i know this isn't a very byob thread so i got to thinking it was a huge mistake to create this thread in the first place. For the handful of people who actually like the thread i apologize for my weak willed derail.

:glomp:

i agree we should go north, and keep an eye out for things out of the ordinary

City of Glompton

Robot Made of Meat posted:

We really should continue. After all, our spell will wear off soon.

City of Glompton

let's meet the turtle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

:cry: :love:

• Locked thread