Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sb hermit

Whisper to our snail friend if it is appropriate to ask Old Turtle for possible spells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Manifisto posted:

nice, old turtle got us stoned :rznv:

should we head to the windmill? I think that's a more logical stop before seeking out the lighthouse, makes sense to get as much info as we can

We have stalwart allies and magical weapons, I vote for Lighthouse.

Tomas is in trouble!

EDIT: Does our snail friend have a recommendation?

sb hermit fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Sep 9, 2018

sb hermit

if I were a teddy bear, I would seek cuddle magic

but for this situation I would seek spells that would augment skills that our snail friend would already have. For the thread’s benefit, our friend already knows:

Luvcow posted:

• heal, cure or slow poison
  • entangle enemies
  • protect friends from evil
  • make friends stronger
  • create light
  • detect evil presences

We do not seem like the warrior type. Maybe prismatic spray, or make friends invisible?

sb hermit

Does the snail detect any lingering evil?

I guess we should head to the lighthouse. If we make it close before sundown, then it might make sense to ask a blessing of Protect Friends From Evil.

sb hermit

• Locked thread