Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Hi I just got FIFA22 for free on PS5 and this FUT mode wants me to play with a friend, will anybody be my friend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Menu Grinding '24

edit: lol if you don't think that sniping badges at 450 and vendoring them for 485 isn't content

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
What does that plugin do? I just started using Pale tools. But none of the sniping stuff, just the UI sanity features.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Ahh okay that's clearly pretty aggressive. Thanks for the info, 23 was my first time actually getting into FUT (and I only started during TOTS) so I'm kind of psyched to play from the first part of the season.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

shut up blegum posted:

There are a ton of similar sites out there, not sure what's the real deal and what's a scam.

I paid for easysbc but I think it's free if you just want to do marquee matchups?

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
I got the 3000 EA FC points pack and got approximately nothing but fodder. Maybe just keep doing your daily preview pack and then buy it with FC points if you get something useful?

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Man why did I do the Bruno G SBC. Now I am out of high rated fodder.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
I'm trying to find more time to get into WL. I am spending like an hour or two on the game a day, which feels like an absolute ton of time, but it's mostly spent figuring out SBCs, watching Youtubes, and doing squad battles for objectives. It leaves me very little time to do enough rivals to qualify for WL (still in Div 6), let alone actually play 20 WL games. I don't know how people do WL every weekend or whatever on reddit.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

hopterque posted:

once you qualify once, if you win more than uhhh 7 games? i think you never need to worry about getting your div rivals points again assuming you don't fail qualification so that removes a ton of the friction.

gotcha, I think I just need to dedicate a chunk of a few hours on the weekend to playing 20 games then. I also find that my play late at night is just sloppier when I get tired. You still have to requalify every week though right? Honestly, a lot of my anxiety for WL is just making sure I can win 4 games during qualification.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
I'm very tempted. Don't have enough high end fodder so I'd probably need to drip into RMT either through EA points or through coin buying sites.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
i'm one sbc away from potm mbappe, jeez this has been expensive in $$$. Kinda just wish I did Eusebio as it's not like I do any skill moves for the 5* skills and would prefer to have Eusebio's 5* WF and cheaper SBC price

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Blew $50 on packs yesterday. Started without really using microtransactions but now I understand why FUT is the real money maker. Sometimes I enjoy the card collecting more than the actual gameplay. Packed Bompastor's new hero card - insanely responsive - and TOTGS Saka, which is my favorite player to control right now. I prefer his left stick over POTM Mbappe and the random Centurions Icon Ronaldinho that I packed off of a 10 coin engagement pack.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

shut up blegum posted:

I'm glad the real money store is banned where I live. Otherwise I'd definitely spend way too much buying packs.
Sick that you have the best players though, who do you even want to pack anymore once you have Potm Mbappe and Ronaldinho lol

I was unpleasantly surprised to learn that I don't really like Mbappe as his dribbling is more awkward than the female NWSL striker rotation (Gold Morgan/Debinha and EOAE Rapinoe/Sinclair) I was using up front, I don't know how to use skill moves, and I don't really know how to play a long ball defensive style where his main attribute of pace would really shine. I mostly play a possession based game where my defenders are pushing up to my halfway line. I get caught on the break fairly regularly too, unfortunately.

The main reason I did his SBC was that this is my first full season of FUT and I missed last year's Mbappe SBC. Also, hype from streamers.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
yep still playing, but took a few weeks off champs because I was traveling to Europe from the US. I kept up with SBCs and almost every squad battle using ps5 remote play.

My fav mode is still clubs.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
It seems like saving packs for TOTY wasn't worth it so I'm not really motivated to do the same for TOTS

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
I've been working on Havertz but the fodder requirement is pretty insane. I am trying not to open 85+ packs until Friday, so it'll have to wait.

I eked out 9 wins this WL, it was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. Started off 4-0, lost 9 straight, and then barely hit 9 wins 3 minutes before the end of the champs window thanks to someone gifting me a match.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Nice. Elite sounds difficult. My clubs team purposely tries not get promoted into it. Everyone on the team is much better than me, if you look at the win stats I am near the bottom of the table, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee
Not sure how you’re seeing an unlimited menu grind. I get stuck with a bunch of 83s and 84s that I can’t really leverage into higher rated cards.