Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I love the way 19 is playing. It feels like a noticeable improvement on most fronts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I'm assuming you need an already-created FUT team from a previous edition. I have my FUT team from 2018 transferred over sans items and I haven't preordered yet.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Are those jumbo packs gonna be worth it?? I’m really tempted to buy the champion’s edition.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The divisions feel like a grind because you are playing with nothing but other sweaties. I expect things will get much easier when bad players like myself pick the game up on friday.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I getcha. I just mean you will rank up faster when you put up 4 goals in 35 minutes on players like me and then I disconnect.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

It was quite rude of EA to change “quickly double tapping ‘shoot’” from the best way to score goals in the box in 18 to a guaranteed shank in 19.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The best way to make a fut team with good chemistry is to just pick a league and stick to it right?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I’m using the same formation atm with my left and right CAMs set to free roam. Haven’t played too many games yet but it’s been fun so far.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Negredo listing for 9k now. Is this a bubble?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Even him regularly selling for 600-1000 is a good profit. If you picked up a bunch of them at 400. I’m still holding out for his card to get pulled tho I think.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

T Bowl posted:

I've gotten use to most of the game play differences and it's fine overall. I think it's easier to defend which is a huge plus... but yeah it's in need of some tweaking as always.

Also another glitch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q71rkBZX0xo

Oh christ, does this work every time?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is there a good resource for figuring out which SBCs are worth doing? This is the first year I’ve tried to actually build a respectable FUT team.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I've had a decent number of instances where my midfielder decides that he gets the ball even when my back line is much closer. Lots of little bugs atm, but I'm hopeful the final game will be better. I think I already prefer this version of 19 to the final version of 18.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

how soon/frequently will EA release bug-fixing/balancing patches?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I just did the Moura challenge and he isn’t in my club. I’m going to freak if he bugged out.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Im definitely hosed aren’t I.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

RCarr posted:

Make sure you filter it so you search for “special” players

Oh jeez, thanks. That’s such a weird feature. He doesn’t show up unless I search for him.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

CBs routinely clear lobbed passes off their line with bicycle kicks this year. I like 19 a lot but EA has plenty of cleaning up to do.

The Kingfish fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Oct 4, 2018

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

My game just froze in the 91st minute of a squad battle. This is the second time that has happened, and I can’t figure out why the punishment for a dc is stricter in squad battles than in online play.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Pretty sure something goofy is going on with my squad battles. Logged in tonight for the first time with no new battles and no update for 1 day and seven hours.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is La Liga more expensive than Premier? It’s extremely cheap to get a 100 chem team of 82 rated players.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

How’s Son? Thinking of picking him up for a 4-4-2 with Lucas on the opposite side.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I'm thinking about picking up Son and switching from a 4-2-3-1 into this 4-4-2:

Any comments/suggests for cheapish players to improve?

E: woops, replace Dier with Aurier.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

It sounds like I’d be better off replacing Mkhi with aronautovic and Gundogan with Mkhi?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

vivisectvnv posted:

i would recommend that if you want to stick to a formation with 2 strikers, but you can just add another solid box to box CM, put Mhki as a CAM/CF in something like a 4-4-1-1, or a 4-2-3-1

I have been running a 4-2-3-1 but with Lucas as my right CAM because his stats are so much better than any other player I could afford. it’s hard to justify not fielding him when otherwise I’d have to replace him with lingard or something for the time being.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

i just packed my first totw player (salnaes) and he kind of sucks. Is there any reason to hold on to him or should I try to sell as soon as possible?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

sorry for the lovely quality, but who/what should I pick up next?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Get Vertongen. Otherwise your back line looks ok to me. I’d upgrade your CMs personally. Gundogan is nice and cheap and has been doing a good job of creating options on my squad.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Seltzer posted:

I'll give you a little advice later but drat EA hosed up releasing this card.

I'm going to be crushing people with Musa LW Okocha RW.

6'7 - 85 positioning, 83 finishing, 81 heading, 79 dribbling. The Nigerian Lacina traore. 78 pace is so fast for someone that tall, it's awesome.

That's a terrifying card. Looking forward to someone posting him in a team with manageable chemistry.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I decided to by ultimate scream Fellaini instead of picking up a new CB like a smart person. He’s just so silly right now at 91 pace.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Fellaini is the type of guy that is going to be interesting with two 90 stats on anything except like.. defense/physicality and dribbling. Plus at some point he might get 90 shot and pace at the same time.

It’s honestly just hilarious to see that weirdo out on the pitch

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Seltzer posted:

Ready to really piss some people off.

I scored with Spooky-Striker Fellaini last night against my buddy to tie the game at the 120th. Best FUT purchase I’ve ever made.

The Kingfish fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Oct 31, 2018

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

When should we start selling for the Black Friday collapse?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I want a TOTW Sisoko after that game.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I seem to have acquired some of whatever FIFA’s in-game currency is. I’m not really sure how that happened.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I want Christmas Sonny really bad but I don’t think I can afford him 😭

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I’d like to try five back, but I can’t think of who from the Prem I would want as a LWB.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I’m looking for a mid tier PL upgrade to Zaha’s gold card. I like the stats on Rashford’s inform striker card, but he doesn’t have the best reviews. Any suggestions for reasonably priced tall fast strikers in the prem?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Has anyone hosed around with Rashford’s striker card? I am a bit short on coins for Aubameyang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

just picked up the 86 rated Aurier inform and me likey.