Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020
Someone help me understand fut. I have a terrible team, most of my players are from the second tier of England with some low level premier league players. These guys are pretty bad, passes don’t go where they should especially when using r1. I also of course have no pace. I keep getting matched with absolutely stacked teams where the worst player is like an 86. Why is this?

Also it shows my formation as a 4-3-3 in the edit lineup screen but in game it changes to a 4-4-2 and even when I change it back in game, and it says changes confirmed, it’s still a 4-4-2.

I only have like an hour or two to play each week so I’m not going to grind anything out to get a great team but in years past I’ve at least been able to get some respectable players and hold my own. But this year, in conjunction with not being able to change my formation, is extremely not fun.

I don’t think I’m a terrible player. My record is 30-7-7 in h2h seasons when I have an evenly matched team but I don’t seem to get fut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020
I just want to play the game and have fun, I don’t care about any of the stupid squad building or weekly objective bullshit. I do see the appeal of creating your own team but like I said I don’t have the time to grind that poo poo out. The only reason I tried fut is because they at least got rid of the stupid fitness stuff. In past years I never had enough coins to maintain 2 teams and again I don’t want to do all the stupid administrative bullshit, I just want to play the game

Wrt to the formation, that still doesn’t explain why it shows one formation in the edit lineup screen and then changes immediately in game

I guess I’ll stick to seasons

BigSexy fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Mar 15, 2021

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020
Is there still a Parmos team