Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
RIP Todd Gurley and my Fishbowl team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
gently caress fantasy football.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Gurley is back in praise the fantasy gods.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
For gently caress's sake, let Foles throw one.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Brutal brutal rear end beating. I was 10-3 on the season and this dude barely made it into the playoffs. I talked so much poo poo.gently caress

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

COOKS DO SOMETHING

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

COOKS DO SOMETHING

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Gurley a 3rd down back now?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Gurley a 3rd down back now?

Playing hurt apparently causing the whole loving team to collapse

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Thank you fantasy gods for that gurley td. I apologize for my earlier meltdown. Carry on.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Stiff upper lip with Keenan Allen on Thursday and now all I need is for Michael Thomas to not outscore Saints D and Ian Thomas by 25

itshappening.gif

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Up by 38.5, he only has Ingram left

If I lose I may break something

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Thank god Gurley came back in. Up 98.3-79.5 w/CMC vs Lutz. Feel ok there.

Other league, I知 done, up 29.92 vs. Kamara in .5 PPR. I知 going to be puckered so hard. Carolina is so bad. Starting Sutton over Alshon in Flex was a bad move.

Rick Grimes fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Dec 17, 2018

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Man these 2 week matchups are exhausting! That Steelers (His Ben and Samuels) vs Pats (My Edelman) was loving stressful.

Onto the championship game in at least 4 of 5 leagues and hopefully all 5.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
That gurley td solidified a win in one leage and gave me a shot in my other. Need C. Samuel to not score more than 8. I'd consider that a coin flip at best

Bananasaurus Rex fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Dec 17, 2018

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
If Cam and CMC are held to less than 55.6 combined in half PPR I move on.

I will lose.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Down by 35 in 0.5ppr with Kamara, CMC and MT to go. In my league this is the first of two matches for the championship.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Opponent had Gronk and Hill, cool. That should make this week much easier! Except that the rapist has forgotten Antonio Brown exists and I think Aaron Jones evaporated into thin air or something. Also, Phillip Lindsay. gently caress.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

If Cam and CMC are held to less than 55.6 combined in half PPR I move on.

I will lose.

Same except Brees instead of Cam and I still have Samuel to go. I知 not optimistic.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Down 3, my Kamara vs his Lutz

Gonna get dunked on because fantasy foozball is stupid

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm down big in my bml with my Brees, Kamara, Samuel, Eric Reid and Luke Keuchly versus his CMC.

I need lotsa saints matriculating via dump offs to Kamara that get stopped by Reid or Keuchly.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

I知 on the left... down by 0.7 with my McCaffrey to his Lutz. This feels like the year where Lutz makes like 6 field goals tonight and I lose. Please no.

tonic fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Dec 17, 2018

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

tonic posted:

I知 on the left... down by 0.7 with my McCaffrey to his Lutz. This feels like the year where Lutz makes like 6 field goals tonight and I lose. Please no.

Boy, I sure hope so. Allen and Jones left me in a 26 point hole that I need Lutz to overcome.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

My only good choice this week was benching Aaron Jones for Justin Jackson. So many duds all around.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

tonic posted:

My only good choice this week was benching Aaron Jones for Justin Jackson. So many duds all around.

I thought I was smart dropping Meyers for Rosas. I mean I was, since Meyers only got 2 but then the Giants Gianted all over and Rosas got 0. Also super glad I decided to stick with Brate and not pick up Engram. I somehow survived those really bad decisions, but what saved me was sticking with Matt Ryan when I almost got cute and went with someone else (Allen, Jackson).

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Analyzed the data and McCaffrey outscored Lutz by >1 point in every week that they both played (13/13). Of course this will be the week where that trend dies .

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm not asking for much. I just need Brees and Kamara to score a combined 4 points and no more.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

I hate this

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
If Cam Newton could do SOMETHING that would be loving great. But hey, at least he doesn't have negative points. At half time, he has absolutely zero. Haha.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

That TD/Pick-2 was the best possible outcome :woop:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I will now confess that, up 34 with only 5 minutes left in this game, even I think I'm going to win this week. Gonna get crushed in the championship game next week though.

I am so happy just to have made it. It's been a really long time since I had a team that did much of anything. :unsmith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
GOING TO THE FINALS BUT I WOULD LIKE TO ISSUE A HEARTY gently caress OFF TO THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS

Drew Brees, fuuuuuuck offfff
Jarvis Landry, fuuuuuuuuck offffffff
Keenan Allen, fuuuuuuuck offffff
Curtis Samuel, fuuuuuuuuuuuck offff
Aaron Donald, fuuuuck offffffff
Eric Ebron.......... I forgive you

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

gently caress. My team that dominated all year picked a bad time to poo poo the bed. Only Hopkins and run CMC did anything for me, and it wasn't even close to enough. Salty as gently caress, but it's a work league so I can't poo poo post in the league channel like I want.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Headed to two championships :clint::clint:

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

drat, barely lost in the semis; meanwhile, on the other side of the bracket, one team got only 34 points, which has to be the lowest all-time score in league history.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
I won two out of three match-ups this week but that one loss in Goontier is killing me. I lost by 0.9 due to the last tackle of the game by Dario Davis. The worst thing about it is that I was hemming and hawing all week about who to put in my flex and I settled on Samuel...literally any other choice from my bench (Breida, McGuire, Reynolds or Dixon) would have gotten me the win. I made every wrong choice a man can make.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Good luck to everyone. May we all celebrate an excess of championships

(And lets go Titans D, smash the Washington offense!)

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Kloaked00 posted:

Good luck to everyone. May we all celebrate an excess of championships

(And lets go Titans D, smash the Washington offense!)

This but the Washington D smash up Derrick Henry so he doesn't get anymore TD's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Not happy about the Titans D at the moment