Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

But what about Chris Sadowskis livelihood?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Wanna see Leonard J. Crabs make a comeback

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sid Vicious posted:

These guys seem cool as hell
payin the A/C bill with blood money

sabbathi
Sep 20, 2017
Challenge them to trial by combat, I will be your champion. Not even bullets can stop me

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
So according to these lawyers anyone who has ever had a photo go viral is owed hundreds of thousands by imgur. cool

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
you misspelled "prey" :smugmrgw:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Hitler did nothing wrong! Someone should contact his estate, and let them know these scum sucking lawyers are out there ruining his good name.

I don't think that picture is even of Hitler, just some deranged hoosier hick who changed his name to Hitler. He was in the news because Wal-Mart refused to frost his son's birthday cake on account of he had named him Adolf Hitler Aryan Nations or something like that.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Send a dead fish to their offices. What? It's not a terroristic threat per se.

yeah a can of sardines and a "gently" used dildo can be mailed to pacify attorneys. old wives trick, and legal, too

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Soup du Journey posted:

yeah a can of sardines and a "gently" used dildo can be mailed to pacify attorneys. old wives trick, and legal, too

i said offices not orifices

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
They don't even know how to take a screenshot of just the browser

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Wouldn't you have to be like 200 years old at this point to even have photographed real Hitler smdh. I see right through their trickery.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Next time you should lead them on for a while and waste their time.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Someone got a link to the thread?

Also, next time please try to include some lyrics from Wesley Willis (not MY actual name) in your response.

Something like:

Suck a male camel's dick
Lick a wolly mammoth's dick
Suck a male camel's poo poo hole
The mullet is the reason why people hate you
Drink a camel's cum
Lick a yak's dick with ragu spaghetti sauce
Lick a black back jackal's funky rear end you doberman cocksucker

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Sep 7, 2018

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
You typed Pray, but I think you meant Prey.

Im conflicted, boss.

Edit-beaten

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
if this ever does make it to court you need to show up dressed as hitlet

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma

Lowtax posted:

scaring people into thinking that it's in their best interests to immediately settle claims with them by paying cash ASAP.

Arbeitration Macht Frei

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Robokomodo posted:

You typed Pray, but I think you meant Prey.

Im conflicted, boss.

Edit-beaten
Eh can't win em all.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Oof. I don't know, op. You shouldn't mess with these kind of people. They might be the kind to break your bones if you don't pay up. :(

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Seems like a badass photo. What file format do you think they would send me if I emailed them?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I can't believe that Hitler fellow is still causing so much trouble

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

They don't even know how to take a screenshot of just the browser

snip tool the greatest addition to windows in any edition

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

People have lost their respect for you Rich, remind everyone that you know the bodies are buried.

You know, the bodies of forgotten internet jokes.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Solar Tornado posted:

Oof. I don't know, op. You shouldn't mess with these kind of people. They might be the kind to break your bones if you don't pay up. :(
Considering they poo poo out thousands of these threat letters a day, I really don't think I need to worry about having more poo poo in my body becoming broken at this point.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

bring back old gbs posted:

payin the A/C bill with Hitman: blood money

You're welcome. I love catching mistakes for real winners.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Your Honor, may I bring your attention to exhibit A? I know this may be difficult for some in our jury to look at, but I believe everyone in this court room needs to see this picture. This doctored photograph was found on the defendant's hard drive, under the file name 'Fiesta Cat'.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

the photographer's kids are going to starve now, I hope you are proud of yourself

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

that guy doesn't even look like hitler. just some greasy chump with a forbidden moustache and a poorly-fitted uniform.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don't think that picture is even of Hitler, just some deranged hoosier hick who changed his name to Hitler. He was in the news because Wal-Mart refused to frost his son's birthday cake on account of he had named him Adolf Hitler Aryan Nations or something like that.

Whoa you're right. Just another plant by the MSM trying to drag a man through the mud long after he is gone.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Call Your Grandma posted:

that guy doesn't even look like hitler. just some greasy chump with a forbidden moustache and a poorly-fitted uniform.
Since Hitler killed himself and had his body burned, anybody possessing more bones than a jaw, by nature, does not resemble Hitler now.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
first they came for our hitler photos and i said nothing

3DHouseofBeef
May 10, 2006

Laughing at your response to bogus legal threats is why I bought an account for these dead gay forums, so thanks for bringing back the laughter, Mr. Tax Man.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Thats exactly what Argentinean hitler wants you to think

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Lowtax you hosed up again with your reply. Your unauthorized use of the trademarked phrases "gently caress," "gently caress you", "Dime", "Is" and "Higbee and Associates" is going to cost you a grand total of three million dollars if prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
What happens if we post Hitler and a hot dog?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Do a flash tub reading of the whole of mein kampf, the lawyers are gonna poo poo

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

alnilam posted:

Dear sir,

It has come to our attention that your website has linked to a copyrighted photograph of our client stretching his anus apart,

We really should set up a reparation fund for the goatman after all he's done for the forums.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Megillah Gorilla posted:

What happens if we post Hitler and a hot dog?

Quit pissing in the well you nincompoop!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Lowtax posted:

Our old friends, Higbee and Associates, the law firm which makes around $5 million a year doing reverse image searches and then attempting to scare webmasters by threatening to sue them for thousands of dollars over poo poo they are absolutely and in no way responsible for, has attempted to run yet another shakedown on yours truly (me) (Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka) (yours truly). About a decade or so ago, they threatened to sue me because somebody linked to an image of sausage on the forums. Then, about half a decade ago, they threatened to sue me because we used a screencap of a movie for a movie review. Now they're apparently threatening to sue me because one of you assholes linked to Hitler.

OH NO ITS HITLER ON IMGUR, gently caress YOU RICH "LOWTAX" KYANKA, GIVE US CASH FOR YOUR IMGUR HITLER. While in the past I might've chosen Leonard "J" Crabs (the "J" stands for "He's Really A Great Lawyer!") to represent me, I felt the more direct approach might be required for a law firm of this nature, as I wanted my message to come across as clearly as possible regarding my own personal opinions of their law firm. After several hours, possibly days, of extensive writing and thorough editing, I settled on this for my response.
Will Something Awful live to celebrate its 20th anniversary, rapidly approaching next month? Or will self destructive hubris lead to my ultimate downfall? STAY TUNED AS I FIGHT FOR HITLER'S RIGHTS WITH HIGBEE AND ASSOCIATES!!!

I wish you could still afford the legal fees and amazon wishlist tributes required to retain Leonard J Crabs, but this was pretty good too.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Icochet posted:

Do a flash tub reading of the whole of mein kampf, the lawyers are gonna poo poo

Please do not mention the phrase "Flash Tub" and "poo poo" in the same sentence, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
those guys seems like nazis to me, anyone has investigated this mattter?

• Locked thread