Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Smiling Mandrill posted:

We really should set up a reparation fund for the goatman after all he's done for the forums.

Let's get barneb and higdee or whatever on the case :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Higbee (lol) needs to become acquainted with one of these machines: :thermidor:

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
hey lowtax whatever happened with that bird butt lawsuit

how much did you have to pay

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Is most of the money they collect from gullible idiots, or major companies that say "Here is six grand go away."?

dk2m
May 6, 2009
telling a law firm to go gently caress themselves is the dream for most people, i think you made it lowtax

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ve go sieg FART sieg FART in der lawyers face.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Hell yes Taxman! Defending your right to host Hitlers also bodes well for your chances of Twitter reinstatement.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I hope he acquired the lawful rights to Hitler’s likeness before taking that photo.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Mr. Highbee looks like a oval office.

But there are some pretty hot girls working there.

https://www.higbeeassociates.com/about/attorneys/

I DIDN'T POST PICTURES BECAUSE COIPYWRIGHT!!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Hey bro so check this out bro what if like one of those Higbee squares was like totally reading this thread and like figuring out if he can like totally like go after the like webmaster guy of something awful for like threats of violence made against him.

Tububar and radical DUUUUUUDE

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hachi machi sweating palms as i quote this, not goign to lie

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I'm putting "Tell lawyer firm to gently caress themselves" on my bucket list. Also 20th Anniversary :sbahj: :piss:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ijust stole ur copyright big nips (sry)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What does Charlie Chaplin have to do with it?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

bring back old gbs posted:

ijust stole ur copyright big nips (sry)

I'll see you in court.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I am a registered Freeman on the Land, a Sovereign Citizen, and I pronounce GIF with a hard 'G'. Let me know if I need to send them an admiralty flag with a huge mosaic picture of tubgirl taped to it on 8 1/2 by 11s.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Good luck op, I used the forums and it will be sad to see them close

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

wesleywillis posted:

One of those hotties is the person who decided that a lovely photo of Cosplay Hitler was worth sending out a letter. She should take her degree and get a real job like licking stamps or capping ketchup bottles.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I just realized my username sounds like higbee and i would like to assure you that ianal

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Higgy posted:

I just realized my username sounds like higbee and i would like to assure you that ianal

i too, anal

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
What other awesome photos are people being sued for by these assholes?

That job would be like browsing on SA, but getting paid for it.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Pretty funny.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lmao

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Since you have their scam figured out is there any way you could leverage something similar and pay some dividends back to all of us forums investors?

Smackdillion
Feb 18, 2001

Someone paid :10bux: to give you this shitty icon and give Lowtax his cyborg spine parts
Nothing gets my tiny little penis more turgid than someone telling a lawyer to go gently caress themselves.

Lowtax, you are the MAN.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
If you head to the BBB one of the complaints states that after hiring Higbee & Bros for help with a green card situation they were instead picked up by ICE.

I wonder what will happen on the next season of Higbee & Bros: Border Patrol.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

All the guys look like weasels and all the girls have the same hottie look. Its almost like Roger Ailes started a law firm

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

If you head to the BBB one of the complaints states that after hiring Higbee & Bros for help with a green card situation they were instead picked up by ICE.

I wonder what will happen on the next season of Higbee & Bros: Border Patrol.
That is kind of like helping somebody, only in reverse.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Lowtax posted:

That is kind of like helping somebody, only in reverse.

"You think you want to live in America? Well I think otherwise," said Mr. Higbee as he got on the phone with ICE to make a dream come true.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I work in a big law firm and deal with a lot of candidate lawyers and resumes. Checking the attorneys at higbees, they're all from bottom-rate law schools, and most are from the same school which just confirms to me that they're poo poo lawyers getting in on the scam together.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

it just goes to show that anyone scummy enough can become a lawyer. You can get a terrible score on the LSAT and still get into a bottom-rate law school

just "being a lawyer" doesn't mean poo poo in terms of capability, intelligence, or integrity

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Verisimilidude posted:

it just goes to show that anyone scummy enough can become a lawyer. You can get a terrible score on the LSAT and still get into a bottom-rate law school

just "being a lawyer" doesn't mean poo poo in terms of capability, intelligence, or integrity

Maybe not intelligent, but certainly amorally clever

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Verisimilidude posted:

I work in a big law firm and deal with a lot of candidate lawyers and resumes. Checking the attorneys at higbees, they're all from bottom-rate law schools, and most are from the same school which just confirms to me that they're poo poo lawyers getting in on the scam together.

Ah pretty sure "screwing people out of money" is like the first and also last lesson at law school which would make these people, in fact, fantastic lawyers. I think you forgot to say "I work in a big law firm cleaning toilets".

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
So can a potential candidate have several minor felonies and only a slight grasp on moral ethics? I wanna go to a bottom rate law school. Need to know if I should get my parents onboard to throw money at this lucrative endeavor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

• Locked thread