Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Personally I think you're putting too much effort into this. Put tails on a flash drive and pop it into a computer, run macchanger and either openvpn to your vpn and go right for it. or use tor. You're better off using a fake number to set up a fake account rather than trying to buy an account. You could always try ParrotSecurityOS (I'm a fan). Then you could boot from usb also and pop on anonymous browsing and then start tor or vpn > tor. As far as obscuring computer identity that's a fairly good way, if you ever got traced back too it'd be a good effort. Also as suggested previously, doing this on a laptop on free wifi somewhere would be a good approach. Just make yourself a facebook account the regular way with any method that doesn't end up pointing to you, google voice numbers would be linked to the google account btw. But yea, there's fake number verification sites and you can still buy cheap phones if that needs to be done. It really shouldn't be too difficult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

Zhang San posted:

Oh this is awesome and interesting, and sort of where I was hoping to get to with thread discussion. I was convinced to give up my trolling quest by all the well meaning other posters, but what am I gonna do with my burner prepaid credit card now... :shrug:

Liqour and beef jerky?

• Locked thread