Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Goast posted:

poo poo, some of my managers when I was working at a chain of small convenience stores never had any hiring/firing power and were just considered by everyone to be a normal employee with a set of store keys and the privilege of being the dedicated raging suburbanite punching bag.

They also got paid 30k/y salary and if they worked less than 60 hours a week for it they were deemed lazy and replaced as soon as possible.

i call people like that "suckers"

thank gently caress i was too smart to keep being a programmer after high school, plus the sweaty fat smell of all those nerds in an office is revolting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

i say swears online posted:

yeah the iww have traditionally been instigators and infiltrators, they get things spun up but iunno if they actually maintained unions back in the day

they were probably the only widespread saboteurs in US labor history and that makes them extra cool in my book
they even had a calling card: