Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

hurricane looks to be going north of my house in charleston

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

just got some gas but i'll probably ride it out in charleston

my house has stilts for a reason

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

i got stung by a wasp who built a nest in my grill while checking if it was working incase i lose power and poo poo

i'm the first goon casualty i think

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Over Easy posted:

where did it sting you?

in the ring finger

i bucked up and was able to turn on the grill still to burn its nest and family away

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

poo poo getting bad here in Charleston but I'll never stop posting

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

i was wrong, it is very hard to keep posting when you have no power

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Perry Mason Jar posted:

How anomalous is this for May?

Its pretty rare. According to this wikipedia article it's the 3rd time there has been 2 tropical storms in May

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Atlantic_hurricane_records

The TS is apparently 20 miles north of me but I'm getting 0 wind and it stopped raining like an hour ago.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

The storm is really one of the most disorganized hurricanes I've seen. It's suppose to hit me Monday night but from the looks of it I kind of doubt it'll stay a TS

Anyways I finally got around to buying a generator because the tropics have been crazy this year but Amazon lied to me and it won't be delivered till Wednesday lmao

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

I've done some dumb poo poo during hurricanes here in South Carolina but can't say I ever considered going swimming in the initial storm surge and rip tides

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

:toot:

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

yall got some weird ideas about whole hog bbq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007