Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Rodatose posted:

BIG
WET
AIRMASS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

All this toxic waste hype better not be overselling the devastation. With pig poo poo, the devastation is very important to me.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Hey Jeff! DO SOMETHING

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Is Jeff sleeping or something? Why is he streaming nothing?

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Megillah Gorilla posted:

But I need to water my lawn now!

I have to have a garden which looks like something from the English countryside, where it rains 12 hours a day, 300 days a year. I just have to!

Imagine watering your lawn or raking leaves. Who do you think does that poo poo in the forest, bitch?

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Where the gently caress are you proles parking that you get snow on your loving car roof?

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

SirPablo posted:

Are the weekly unemployment checks still goosed an extra $300?

I don't know, ask your dad bitchhhh

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I've lived in Minnesota for 36 years and have never struggled with my car tarp. If it's too heavy for you, that's your own fault for not eating enough polar bear liver and for skipping leg day like Gov Abbott.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Here's a tip for beating the heat like a pro: Don't mow your lawn when the heat index is 109F

Pro tip: never mow or water your lawn

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

SirPablo posted:

So if people shouldn't live in hot places because of AC dependence, does the same go for cold places and furnaces? Chicago and Minneapolis are loving cold in winter. No one should live there.

Minneapolis also requires AC in the summer

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Oglethorpe posted:

eastern kentucky about to get some more rain

Rain is natural. There's only been 16 deaths out of more than 320 million Americans. Using the government to take over people's homes and lives with their emergency declaration is only going to make the problem worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Good thing I'm colorblind or this AQI chart might be really upsetting.