Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

it'd be pretty interesting if the sudden water volume overwhelmed the earthwork and concrete system in place to control the sc watersheds, and either side of the charleston peninsula gets scraped clean by a torrent of waterborne debris

the world isn't that lucky sadly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the earth is very determined to destroy florida

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it'll be fun seeing where new inlets get cut

and the rich scrambling to plant their flags on the land because they're too dumb to realize that this poo poo will just happen again

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

im gonna die

can i have your posts

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Phi230 posted:

I would really like to know how Native Americans could predict hurricanes so well because that sounds cool as hell

not being easily-distracted idiots, i assume

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

are we past the point where dumbass investors get excited at the very mention of the world "blockchain" yet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Doorknob Slobber posted:

hes so self conscious of his hands now

it's more like he's not listening and just fumbling to kill time while this guy blathers on and on about something lame

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Duscat posted:

i don't get people who willingly drive into water

even if you believe 100% for certain that you're gonna make it, you're still gonna water damage your vehicle

how could my truck possibly get water-damaged, it is ALL-TERRAIN and fortified by Jesus Christ Himself

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jose will somehow survive yet another hellstorm by making the worst possible move at every juncture

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

that.... thats over inflated right

we got part of that cold front here in canada earlier, i assure you it is not

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

of course that's also just normal canada winter, which really sucks so uh have fun with that everyone

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Feranon posted:

ahhh yeah the best part after a good hail storm is the silent hill death fog

i'm getting confirmation that a psionic howl from the mysterious fog has shattered the minds of some in the locale, folks this will be a storm for the ages

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

folks Tin'ok the Ice Titan has emerged from the fog and issued a challenge to the entire state of oklahoma: defeat him in single combat or perish

real banger of a storm jim

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bulgakov posted:

this'll do until jeff gets back

also, flying a helicopter in this mess where one might pop up on your rear end. gawd drat!

to beat the tornado you must be the tornado

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

glad dams almost exploding every year and then being ignored afterward is now routine