Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

toxic hog poo poo lagoon hurricane death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

triple sulk posted:

death is certain

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

its the cabal of cspam posters crankin it to the song of storms on the coast

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

how much infrastructure can we make out of the radioactive toxic hog poo poo coal ash slurry? will it make some sort of superconcrete?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

say zaxbys to end commercial

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

eating lots of fiber so i can drop trou, touch my toes, and poo poo in to the wind

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

the dream is that everyone is safe but there's still radioactive toxic hog poo poo somehow

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

can we add the 3000 person death toll to the deaths attributed to communism in the black book of it

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

gently caress florida

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

the house my family lived in when we were in hawaii over a decade ago isn't there anymore and all i have to say is: lol

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

ikanreed posted:

Is this real or a joke

Welcome

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

twoday posted:

Can’t decide between eating or falling asleep

i need to stop having sleep for dinner, it's really hosed me up

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

monetizing The Thing by allowing it to replace all your workers so you don't have to pay anyone

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

me not wanting to stay late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3dfqTSQePQ

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Peanut Butler posted:

1°F with enough wind that it's hard to breathe because the air is moving too fast, fuckin blows

just turn your face into the wind so the air just goes straight into your lungs and you dont have to manually breathe bing bong so simple

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

my grocery sack is large and powerful and can contain over twice as much stuff as a single plastic bag and is less unwieldy to carry while walking home

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

69 celsius: dead
69 kelvin: dead

69 fahrenheit: nice!

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

jsut get a thermometer that shows F and C on the left and right sides of the tube for the best of both worlds, you can look at 0 C or 100 F depending on whats going on

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

daytona

let's go away

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

hopefully it missed florida, circles around the atlantic for a few months, and slams right into the UK on no deal brexit day

:hmmyes:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

twoday posted:

We have top men working on it right now.

Top... men.

truml isn't a man they are a god

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

like the lowest form of deity but still one

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Addamere posted:

there exist geostationary satellites

which are possible because of flat earth