Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Eventually we are just going to have to evacuate everyone that lives within 50 miles of the east coast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Allright fuckers I'm gonna ride this poo poo out.

Let's do this!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

twoday posted:

list of goons to check later to see if they are dead:
DryGoods
A Big Fuckin Hornet
Morally adept
anonumos
reignofevil
Sir Plus
The Nastier Nate

I'm actually outside of Philly but I might get some water in my basement from the rain, so who's the real victim here?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
my chud sister-in-law used to live in NC not far from the pink lagoons and hog plants. We drove down there once before she moved, it was not a pleasant smell. If the hurricane sweeps that out and redistributes it along the cost, I feel sorry for any goons nearby.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

the only good hurricane model is one in which it decides to beeline for DC and then hover over it for a year and a day but for some reason that won't ever happen

I'll accept a hurricane parking itself on top of Mar-A-Lago as well

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

tbf the previous mayor of new orleans mitch landrieu successfully ran on calling the justice department in to clean house at the nopd

he then went on to spearhead the confederate statue removals months before the nazis murdering that lady in charlottesville shamed other cities into doing it

really the problems are the exurbs outside of the city where it becomes just a sea of white flight. the last census map is crazy it's just this unbroken ring of white people

Mitch Landrieu wants to run for president, I don't know much about him based on just that, there are worse records to run on.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Agean90 posted:

the barrier islands should only have some bathrooms for beach goers on them and otherwise just be considered public lands

This but for a mile off of everything on the shore of the east coast.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Over Easy posted:

welp, power is out at all my relatives places down east, I guess moving up to "jew york city" wasn't such a "fag move" after all huh uncle steve?

go get yourself a bagel and sit down, son
a real man would have stayed and drowned

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Over Easy posted:

why is no one talking about the thousands of bloated horse corpses that are going to be all over the outer banks in like 36 hours?

those horses got a better chance of surviving then the chuds hunkered down in their trailer

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

twoday posted:

Are you guys dead yet?

Please remove me from the possible dead list, I live in PA, tia

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
howd that flag do overnight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
What if you like hunkered down until you were directly in the eye of the hurricane and just followed the eye as the hurricane wrecked poo poo all around you?