Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
10% is not low interest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

do you own watches because i suggest you sell some

sell some other poo poo too

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

i suggest you move to an envelope system or other entirely cash based system where everything is preallocated in part because this:

metallicaeg posted:

I didn't really consider it being that much of a tightrope as now it's like "oh there's freed up credit limits if poo poo hits the fan"

indicates a really, really unhealthy relationship with money and credit

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

i thought that since brother man talked about his watch habit so shamefully that they would at least be nice watches rather than a bunch of Citizens and Seikos

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

At least the opera has cultural value unlike a bunch of overpriced mass produced consumer baubles

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

cancel your amazon account bro

you are honestly a very good case for cash in envelopes budgeting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Weatherman posted:

Sorry if this sounds harsh but that's what most BFC helpseekers do and the trajectory of this thread sucks so far.

its actually good because zurg thread sucks now and we need a replacement