Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Can't believe you aren't using the rule I suggested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I thought it was pretty clear that ladders needed to be blocked. And I'm heavily medicated and suffering from what my neurologist called "cognitice slowness" so I don't think there's any excuse.

After some googling, apparently the zoo in Minnesota does have a red panda. Sadly I'm poor so I can't pay for Dan and Grace to come see it. Hell, I'm not sure I can afford to go see it myself. Also it's hot and the whole migraine thing.

Also I would go to Dan and Grace's wedding if invited but, again, poor. I don't know why I keep getting hit by these drive-by "CirclMastr is sick of our poo poo" comments.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Man I should play this game sometime. Once my head stops constantly hurting.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

I take it back, weakness to explosives owns

Don't forget that you too have a weakness to explosives in real life.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Leaving the whole team trapped between two enemy patrols and in sight of a turret with high ground, and deciding to go "gently caress it just put everyone in overwatch" was probably the turning point of the mission.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

That sniper is way less threatening than the first Chosen.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Oh yeah, between this thread and someone else pestering me, I bought this game. I apparently suck at the multiplayer.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Still technically winning though. The best kind of winning?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

You could have used the Shadow of Destiny time travel transition and didn't. What a letdown.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Hey, not every mission can be a success. I for one appreciate the occasional setback, so long as you still succeed at the campaign as a whole.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Yeah we need to do the board game, at least that won't actually kill you.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Dan you're my friend and I would never call you stupid but come on man

Guillotine is pronounced with a 'y' sound.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

Next episode is going to be a bit late, Grace had to leave for a bit during the episode so I doled out some new skills from the training center while waiting for him to get back, and I want to edit that to be a bit more watchable than me eating pizza and fretting over "but what if I NEED these 76 XCOM points later :qq:" for like 20 minutes :v:

But what if you NEED that footage for an episode later?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I don't know if I love or hate the fact that you keep screwing up the loadouts.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Will the LP be truly over before we do the board game, though?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Red panda the house with a comma between the phrases red panda and the house.

Also I never played Nier Automata so I still don't know the reference and I'm just happy the LP isn't over.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I know nothing about its general availability but I've heard good things about a beer called Einstock or something like that.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

As per usual, Dan is completely wrong about geography.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

I will not apologize for my terrible Mister Freeze anti-joke being factually incorrect :colbert:

I was more talking about the whole "Yucatan is in South America, if it's even real" discussion. Especially after we talked about which ocean is home to the Marianas Trench.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

We recorded that episode like two weeks ago I'll need a timestamp or something

I mean, do you really need specific justification to post panda photos?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Templars just can't stand to see you drink bad beer, I guess.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

As soon as you crafted the Icarus armor at the beginning, I said to myself "Dan is going to forget to equip it on anyone."

And then Dan didn't equip the Icarus armor on anyone.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

double nine posted:

this is the first google result so maybe? https://www.totalwine.com/

Total Wine only ships wine to certain parts of the US. I actually also looked into this and wanted to send Dan a bottle of apple brandy but $40 for the bottle plus probably another $40 shipping to Canada is a little outside my impoverished rear end's price range.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

That site also only ships to parts of the US.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Please don't cut things mid mission. My poor brain has a hard enough time as it is.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

"Did I take off the upgraded rifle that Elena definitely had last mission?" asked Dan, after finishing research on said rifle at the beginning of this video and never equipping or possibly even building them.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Quick, throw a vase at it while screaming "GARVASE DAY!"

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'm upsetti that you actually cut the episode and didn't finish the mission.

Also, when Dan said "Is this Mega Man? No, this is X-Com." It made me immediately think of Mega Man X-Com where you have a strategic planning base type thing like the Avenger and can research and build upgrades and poo poo, then the missions are going around doing Mega Man stages and fighting robot masters/mavericks, trying to defeat Wily/Sigma before they complete their plan for world domination.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Betty White is dead. Long live Betty White.

Alternatively, it's time to build Bea Arthur.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Mikl posted:

I liked that pod walking towards the ruined building and not activating. Jane literally turned a sizable chunk of the neighbourhood into smoking rubble, they see it and think "hmmm, yes, looks fine, nothing out of place here."

Either that or they know fully well XCOM is around, but as long as they don't see the squad they have plausible deniability so they don't investigate because they'd rather stay alive.

Or they're aware of their own MO and just assume that some other Advent troops blew it up at some point for shits and giggles.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I can't believe this horrible prejudice against blue women.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Dan, we're your friends and we love you.

Stop drinking Vicar's Cross.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

ManlyGrunting posted:

This is low-key one of the best LPs on the forum and should be recognized as such.

There's nothing low-key about Dan and Grace.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'm not sure if it's better or worse that you admit I don't deserve these drive-by attacks, even as you commit them.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

That was just about perfect. And there wasn't even a random "gently caress you CirclMastr" in there.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

So how many missions will he go on before he gets captured again? I'm guessing... two.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Why the job went to Shen, when she isn't even the researcher, somehow will never be questioned.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

The angry red icon at the bottom of the Avenger is me, after getting dunked on so very hard.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'll make a deal with you, Dan.

I won't mention any hypothetical war crimes if you invite me to the wedding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I can't believe I have to take this game out of the Dan and Grace Memorial Fight Club.

For now.