Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Yeah bookmarking this. Going to be fun watching you guys drink yourselves to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Are you going to do several missions in a row or just one per day?

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
If you're careful you won't have more then a few misses per mission. How do you people play the game? Flank, blow up cover, get close. Never ever plink away at poo poo in full cover.

Terror missions will be an absolute bitch though.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
It’s kinda funny how DoomGirl died standing right next to high cover. Also too bad she was your heavy! Hope you can get a new one soon!

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Loving how you kept trying to get close to the advent bomb and fire men. Do you sip your beer or is it one beer per miss?

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I love beer and I can tell if Dan just picks bad beer or if it’s really poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Hooooly shiiiiittt

I have never hosed up a mission that badly before and it was glorious to see!

I mean once you were flanked on three sides you were basically hosed. That reload bug on your hacker was totally bullshit. Then when the chosen showed up it went from "gently caress this is bad" to "welp maybe unwinnable".