Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Samuel Clemens posted:

Suspiria isn't incoherent either. If you accept the basic premise of witches being real, it's a very straightforward horror story.

Neither is Inferno. A woman who lives in an apartment building discovers that it's home to one of the Three Mothers, she finds out a bit too much and is killed for it, and her brother travels there to find her because she'd sent him a letter right before her disappearance. That's about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Hedenius posted:

Loved the film and I really, really liked Dakota Johnson in it. Was hella shocked when I looked up what else she's done and it turned out to be the Fifty Shades of Grey lady.

I actually did not love the film, but I can't really disagree with this, Dakota Johnson was pretty great in it. Nobody else was really up to her level, which was surprising considering Swinton had such an important roles.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Dakota Johnson was especially good at her lovely smirks and she really threw herself into the physically demanding stuff.

Yea I didn't expect her to be as convincing with the physical stuff as she was, I wonder if she already had a dancing background. She's in great shape though, I wonder how she'd do with an action movie.