Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Just listened to the million dollars or billion grills conversation. Truly a loving insane conversation, even more so than the hemp milk song. Extremely good poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
The chants of "Whomp whomp whomp" had me dying.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Murphy getting bullied for his middle school animorphs fanfic is so harsh and funny goddamn. Glad that he turned his trauma into good comedy

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

kidcoelacanth posted:

dc live show was great, both murph and jake got hit hard by making offhand jokes that they had to deal with for the rest of the session

Hardwon's tiny mouth was so good

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
The Melbourne live show is absolutely insane just completely off the walls

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

NieR Occomata posted:

To be fair it’s just the finale and I think season 2 of fantasy high is worth it, and without getting into spoilers the specific setup for how the finale resolves actually makes it so the fact that it’s remote kind of plays into what its storytelling aims are.

Also once you finish fantasy high s2 you can watch The Seven, which is kind of hit or miss in some ways (I feel like Brennan’s PC gets completely shut out and essentially becomes an afterthought of her own party, and the group is super horny in a way that gets actually kind of annoying in that “Jesus Christ stop trying to gently caress literally everything that moves” way a super horny DnD party is), but the highs are really high with genuinely one of the single funniest interactions I have ever seen in any DND show. So it’s worth powering through s2 for that at least.

It's not the same moment, but the Hilda Hilda but from fantasy high s2 is legit one of the funniest things I've seen. Perfectly done weirdo/straight man interaction.

For those who haven't seen it (no real spoilers, I would say): https://youtu.be/QDap5gIPHZw

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Yeah they've never had Jake on to guest for the show so it'll be really great to see what kind of goofs they can get up to!

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Ainsley McTree posted:

Yeah it definitely defied the curse of being unable to bottle the lightning of a successful first season, it just gets better and better the more they do it. I imagine making enough money off it to not need day jobs helps, but then you have to assume the mcelroys must’ve been at that point ages ago too

I think it might come down to the McElroy team doing so many podcasts and the naddpod team mostly just focused on one or two total. Gives them more time and space to really focus on good materials.

Also Murph is just a great DM (as are the rest of them) and the players are just excellent. All timers for any table and having 4 of them all working together is a treat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Welcome to...Robotnik Plus