Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007
I'm tired of following my dreams, I'm just gonna ask where they're goin' and meet up with 'em there.

Doctor Reynolds posted:

The only downside The Band of Boobs has over Tres Horny Boys is their ad section is an hour long. But, thankfully, it's all at the end.

I feel guilty skipping over it because there's often some good jokes in there but ehhhh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007
I'm tired of following my dreams, I'm just gonna ask where they're goin' and meet up with 'em there.

Short Rest is fantastic and it's cool hearing what encounters the band of boobs being idiots completely short-circuited and skipped, especially now that I'm DMing a campaign of my own with players acting pretty similarly.

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007

Jesus this episode was hilarious from start to finish and Hardwon is definitely going to ugly cry in public by the time this arc is over.

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

The Band of Boobs keep forgetting is that Balnor is a Halfling. I always picture him as a dadbod human but no, he's a goddamn Hobbit.

Unless WW1 had secret agents from the Shire, he couldn't have been scooped from there.

My theory is that Balnor is from the Shadowrun universe since I don't know of any others with both a California and halflings. I mean, unless he's from D20 Modern or something more obscure like a home brew campaign.

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007

Episode 100 ruled, Balnor's Letter ruled, and I can't fuckin' wait for campaign two.

They've really not given out any hints at all what's coming, have they?

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007

I think I'm only worried because I absolutely loved The Adventure Zone and then the second season of that took a "darker" tone and was an absolute turd.

More confident though after getting into Fantasy High and seeing they have a good record behind them and hopefully season one isn't just lightning in a bottle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007

Finally got to listen to the newest episode and god drat what a loving ending, that was incredible and like they said in the Short Rest, the dice played out so that this was the only natural way it could've gone and I can't wait to see what happens next. Caldwell having a joke about it being time for the mid-season disappearance of Jake's character was great.

Also there was a small comment about Emily out of game declining Murph's offer of a Zealot's Trance to get some spell slots back because she didn't want anymore controversy is loving depressing. I don't think nerds are uniquely bad about being terrible to women creators but jesus christ, loving nerds.