Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An Taoiseach
Mar 23, 2008

World's Strongest Love
The current mini arc made me go back to other Trinyvale content, and don't sleep on the live epispde from Chicago where the triplets enter a dog and pony show, to become the face of dogurt, the yogurt for dogs and ponies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Taoiseach
Mar 23, 2008

World's Strongest Love
Also the Sonic ones where Murph kinds gives up and re-rolls their characters, as Swole Sonic and Tails literally could not pass a skill check

An Taoiseach
Mar 23, 2008

World's Strongest Love
Although you don't want older characters overshadowing the campaign, I'm really going to miss Hardwon when he goes. S3 was already good beforehand (I drifted away from Eldermourne and never really returned), but he fit in so effortlessly with Duck Team

An Taoiseach
Mar 23, 2008

World's Strongest Love

Ainsley McTree posted:

My favorite recurring joke in the book club eps is when they make the protagonist 34. I don’t know why that gets me every time but it does

I don’t think it happened with this one, i was just reminded

I think the chickens were newly hatched, 34 year old chickens

An Taoiseach
Mar 23, 2008

World's Strongest Love
Aa much as i love campaign 3, i would be enitrely onboatd if they wanted to pivot to mostly 8 Bit Book Club

An Taoiseach
Mar 23, 2008

World's Strongest Love
I'm another one who gave up on Trinyvale's main run, but everything since with the characters has been gold. The metal city mayhem two-shot ,where they break Sonic the Hegehog's spirit, and the live pet show are some of my favourite things they've done

An Taoiseach
Mar 23, 2008

World's Strongest Love
I was here for every bit of Dragonball Z nonsense wedged into this episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Taoiseach
Mar 23, 2008

World's Strongest Love
Surprise Round just confirming i could listen to these four talk about *anything*