Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I’m 20 episodes into C1 and am enjoying myself immensely. So far the main quibble is that Beverly might be a bit too chaotic - love the energy, just needs to take 20% off and sometimes do some boring smites for damage or think about the potential consequences of his actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I just got to the Frostwind episodes of C1 and think I might need to sign up for the short rests to see the reactions to The Princess and The Bastard.

Immensely enjoying how these dwarves escalate yet nullify goof attempts from the party.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

So Murph put out a big red ‘F around and find out’ button and Beverly can’t stop himself from pressing it huh.

C1Ep 42 even when he tried to do a nice little post-combat burial ceremony he almost summoned the purple worm.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Was not ready for a Something Awful stairs reference in C1e53

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

………

………

…..chicken