Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
I nearly choked when Moonshine's ovaries throbbed when the party laid eyes upon Shae. That was unexpectedly hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

For them, social media might be the poop. Don't touch the poop.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Isn't facial hair the only physical attribute Moonshine lacks to be truly attractive in Hardwon's eyes?

Also, oof, that fight with the Unseely Queen was rough

El Padrino fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Apr 5, 2019

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

I recall Murph mentioned the 3 charges are needed to make a scrying sword like the one Gallad gave to Bev

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Bev sr :negative:

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Apparently the NY venue wanted too much money to allow them to record that Nannerfly Effect live show, so someone in Reddit posted a recap:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NotAnotherDnDPodcast/comments/dagy76/spoilers_nyc_live_show_galadaron_saga_full_recap/

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Amir is the greatest agent of chaos in a world where the Band of Boobs actively strive to ruin Murph's plans

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Oh no, young Bev :ohdear:

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Maybe they're setting up Bev to fully roll into Revenge by making him a Revenant out for Akarot's rear end.

I don't play D&D and all my experience with it stems from TAZ and this podcast...would it be feasible for a Paladin to go revenant?

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Ainsley McTree posted:

I hope we get a full episode of them playing the Bahumia equivalent of gwent

Maybe a mixed bag 'sode

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

I like that Moonshine's alignment in a character sheet that Murph shared way back in the beginning is Chaotic Good Crick

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Gaius Marius posted:

I finished the show a while a go and just wanna say it was a blast, my favorite DND podcast for sure. I wish more characters could be like Hardwon, Motherfucker never second guessed himself for a second so decisive. Moonshine was great too, although she might've questioned herself a little too much. Beverly was really good too, but he was my least favorite. Don't know why but his arc just didn't hit as hard, maybe just too much vacillating between teen orders.

Murphy did a great job wrangling those fools into make some great, really fun and emotional content.

Jake account spotted

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Any sense of grimdark went out the window when Emily piped up with "wait... no starspawn?"

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Murph already appeared in Adventuring Academy tho

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

I kinda wanted Hardwon to just pulverize Funky Kong with the same slew of attacks that he unleashed on Thiala. Sadly the mcguffin dictated otherwise.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

And by "Arcane" you mean "R. Cane"

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Yep, it's mostly "hurr bad lady pull move out of rear end" because Murph and Caldwell favor Rule of Cool and she gets creative with her spells.

Nerds being chuds about Emily playing D&D is why Murph always says "social media that we may or may not use" too

El Padrino fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Feb 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Isn't it just because the more known of the Budweiser beers is the "Bud Light" so a regular beer would be a "Bud Heavy" ain't it