Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm on Episode 2 and I'm loving this show so far. The opening scene was incredible and I'm liking all the political thriller melodrama. Richard Madden plays the role pretty well and I hope we get to see more of him shooting people across London. Also why does everyone call everyone else mum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah I binged the first four episodes and I’m loving it. Really takes some fuckin’ turns.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Episode 5 was really killer and I loved what it ended on. For a show that’s a lot of walking and talking, I’m super into the plot.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah I could see some complaints with the finale but I really did genuinely like it. More than anything I really appreciated the whole shellshocked vet finally owns up to getting mental health care and even then has a happy ending with his family which was a really nice touch. That bomb defusal had me at the edge of my seat and unable to look away. You could pick apart the specifics of the plot if you really wanted to, sure, but I think the overall emotional arc was really well done and satisfying. Great character I'd love to see again.

• Locked thread