Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004
I just plowed through the first 4 episodes in the last 2 days, it's pretty good and like the OP said they pack a lot into an episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004
Yeah a few little bumps in the finale but solid show. I'm looking forward to seeing which US Network picks it up for the inevitable terrible reimagining.

I have started to watch Line of Duty which had been on my radar but I'd never given any time to before, it's also pretty fantastic. Only halfway through series 2 but I have to say Keeley Hawes is really impressive in both shows.

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004

Hughmoris posted:

The finale was a bit of a wet fart but I really enjoyed the season as a whole.

Someone recommended Line of Duty as being in same genre as this show. Anyone seen it?

Just started watching it since I enjoyed Bodyguard so much. I managed to smash through the first 2 seasons in a couple of nights.

Speaking of Season 2, Final Ep Spoilers
Wow the last 5 minutes of the season finale really took the wind out of my sails in a big way, although there were so many red flags about Lindsay I'd sympathised with the prison treatment and investigation into her, I felt liked I'd been played. Awesome show, probably the biggest compliment I can give it is I don't feel like reaching for my phone like many other shows as each detail can be so important.

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004

drunkill posted:

I was very happy with google searches and wikipedia when I saw it.

It really helps with the immersion, like seeing a smart phone light up/off as it's taken to the person's ear. It might not seem like much but when you notice it, it's a good touch.

• Locked thread