Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fordan
Mar 9, 2009

Clue: Zero

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Clapping at the FDA lmao

The FDA is the downfall of many health apps/devices, so having already been cleared is a pretty positive thing.

I’m excited about the new heart stuff, but I worry about if it’ll keep alerting if it detects issues I already know about (and have seen a cardiologist about).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

AlternateAccount posted:

The iPhone ________ is the most advanced iPhone we've ever made!!

This mad lib needs to be retired.

But they said that last year!

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

How are they going to handle the X buyers who aren’t up to 12 months of payments? :ohdear:

E: under the Apple Upgrade Program

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

AlternateAccount posted:

Can you just imagine a conference room where they show that excrement for an opening video to Steve for approval? It ends, and they all turn toward him with rapturous smiles like they've not just shat out the worst kind of turd.

It was so cringe. Painful.

It was fine, and I’m sorry you hate light-hearted fun?

• Locked thread