Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Being able to use my watch to get through security will be a cool thing my workplace adopts in 2047.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Best way to deal with your elevated heart rate.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Oh no they're messing with modular I'm crying.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I've fallen and I . . . can get up, thanks to my Series 4 Apple Watch TM

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Escape Goat posted:

We threw hundreds of grandmothers down the stairs to ensure accuracy with series 4 fall detection.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

We’re like 5 years away from Apple offering health insurance to go along the watch.

Approved in Arizona in 2087.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Splinter posted:

I'm here for the Mac Minis

tim plz

You're gonna be sad )=

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Mmmm that gold stainless is extremely my thing.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Binary Badger posted:

im still wondering whatever happened to fuel cells

have the watch run off the sweat you generate trying to fill up those pavlovian rings or whatever

Well at least currently fuel cells take more energy to make than they put and out and are super expensive to make.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Apple Exlax

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Thank you Siri for the reminder to not forget my vag.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
App breaks day one due to someone pointing it at Lonzo Ball's shot.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This is amazing. I need an tripod mount for my iphone.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Cool horse.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That's dope.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Man I wish I had this all those years I was carrying around two cell phones.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

I'd really like to be able to ditch my work phone and just have one phone but my work phone is managed by IT so I doubt they'd do it.

I saw Sprint wasn't on the sheet so yeah I wouldn't have been able to use it anyway )=

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ah man I was sold on the 10R until no 3D touch.

• Locked thread