Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Is that going to be a feature on the next watch? Would love to be bale to keep my key fob in my pocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

ChadSexington posted:

They breezed right through the fluff that they usually start with (e.g. sales numbers, new stores etc.) which I am super thankful for.

That's because Apple's business is failing. You see,

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm so here for the face with a dozen complications

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Gimme that Johnny Ive AMSR vid

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

marmot25 posted:

Two iPhones brought together pair to become a defibrillator

This is what wireless charging was really for and why they haven’t shipped a base station for it yet

"CLEAR!"

"I'm trying, but every time I press cancel it asks for my iCloud password"

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

KidDynamite posted:

maybe like increase the battery life instead of giving me all this mildly useful poo poo

I mean the watch is only mildly useful to begin with IMO. I like mine, but it's really about trying to find a good use for the tech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

OldSenileGuy posted:

Last year, weren't they all "it's not iphone ten it's iphone ex"

this year it's all "iphone ten ess"

:confused:

No it's always been ten.

• Locked thread