Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Love to watch the most recent movie Lego Batman on my phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I like the Time cover putting a headline over the part that shows the photo was crooked.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

TheWevel posted:

yeah what you're not seeing is like the 12 people and a special camera rig holding the phone

Its kind of painful how amazing the processing tech is in a phone compared to actual cameras, and we'll never see it on something with a sensor bigger than a fly.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

logikv9 posted:

I love my china phone

Asia must be going nuts about the dual SIM.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Never thought I'd watch a keynote and think 'Yeah I'm just gonna buy the cheapest one possible'

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Virtually nobody is stupid enough to buy a HomePod, Tim. Definitely nobody is stupid enough to buy two.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

There’s nothing to decide, friend. Xs is the way to go.

What is it, $250 difference for a better screen, better camera, and 3D Touch? I think I can live without those personally. I have an OLED TV and it rules, and when I would dig way better contrast on my phone but those aren't compelling reasons enough for the cost. Coming from a 6, I won't even miss 3D Touch!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

fourwood posted:

Wtf was with the opening video that made a big deal about AirPods but then they never did anything about AirPods during the talk

You can't improve on mediocrity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

XyrlocShammypants posted:

But AirPods are great?

I’m just being mean about them because they’re only average in terms of sound. If they did an IEM style that was of similar quality to my old Klipsch pair, I’d probably get them.

• Locked thread