Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Can't believe this LSL final got away from me. I'm basically down to praying Demko plays and gives up 1 goal tops.

Looking like back to back runner up finishes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
hard fought and imo deserved 3rd place LSL finish

i actually do pretty well in goon leagues when i actually pay attention

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
lol can't believe I beat you there Gobias. I think that's my first LSL win since Season 1.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
Nice to finally get a championship in HHL! Good season, everyone.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
In retrospect I should have looked at the schedule before I sold the farm on my keepers in HHL, I though I had time to make up ground but ended up not even making the regular playoffs. But I did win the loser bracket for the second year in a row!

Luckily I'm not totally screwed on keepers either. Still have one more year of Barzal, I got Kyle Connor for only $15 at the draft, and I got Strome and Donato on waivers late this year. Still kind of a bummer season based on what my roster ended up being.

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

i am the bird posted:

I am somehow the #1 seed in LOL but I get the feeling that a lot of people checked out.

Not everyone checked out :q:

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Technetium posted:

Not everyone checked out :q:

I asked for this. :(

The past two weeks were an epic collapse for my team and I’m surprised I even got into the semifinals.

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

I'm surprised my auto-draft team made it this far but here we are in the finals. I don't know what it says that of my three teams only my autodraft made it to the finals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I am pretty sure I am going to finish 3rd in one of my hockey pools. The kind where you pick one player out of five. Times like this I look over my team and congratulate myself for choosing the right players at top, and wonder what the hell was I thinking about the players at the bottom.