Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

This will be my favorite movie of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Loved it. Everyone involved in this movie was 100% on board. Even the moments of straight-up comedy (The cheese goblin, the cocaine and - holy moly - when Jeremiah offers to blow Cage in a last ditch effort to have his life spared) worked for me because everyone was on the exact same level of giving their all to this movie.

Also: somehow the mullet guy with his mouth open the entire time was the ickiest thing in this movie to me. Ugh ugh ugh.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

ZZZorcerer posted:

some kind of crazy drug. I think that you see it at the table with the guy making LSD too
I wonder if the first biker that bites it is covered in the stuff. The whole outfit and mask was definitely covered in a goop of some sorts.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Yall want a 17-minute spoken word backstory from Jeremiah Sand?

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Free Drinks posted:

I don't really know what would happen when watching this on LSD.
It's pretty sweet.

Though I had seen the film previously so I knew what was coming, which definitely helped. A friend who hadn't seen it said that it got to be a bit much, but the overwhelming prettiness of everything kind of anchored her. Everyone at the party agreed that the shot of Mandy's face being overlayed onto Jeremiah's was the most unnerving thing about the entire experience.